Polar Loop is the smarter 24/7 activity tracker. It provides guidance and motivational feedback to help you increase your daily activity. All you have to do is wear the smart bracelet on your wrist and all of your activity- including cycling and swimming- is captured. At the tap of a button, Polar Loop shows the time, your total steps, calories burned, daily activity goal and tips to reach it - all on a display of 85 LEDs. Living an active lifestyle has never been this fun and easy! This kit includes the H7 Heart Rate Sensor and Bag.
The smarter activity tracker
Take the stairs. Ride the waves. Walk to the store. Polar Loop tracks all the healthy choices you make during the day and shows how they benefit your overall health. Its unique technology accurately tracks five different levels of activity and can tell the difference between light intensity walking vs. running. This means you get a more complete picture of your daily movement. When working out, you can even add a Polar H6 or H7 Bluetooth® Smart heart rate sensor for accurate heart rate so you can get credit for indoor cycling classes, pushing a jogging stroller and more!
Heres how it works
The Polar Loop system includes the Polar Loop activity tracker, the free Polar Flow app and Polar Flow web service. After your initial set up on Polar Flow, a daily activity target is customized for you based on your personal info and global physical activity recommendations. As you move throughout the day, Polar Loop will display an instant view of your activity data including: cumulative steps, calories burned and your daily activity goal bar. To help you reach your activity target Polar Loop displays practical guidance like walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes. For even more motivation, set inactivity alerts via your smartphone and the Polar Flow app.
Follow your achievements: on your wrist. on the web. on your smartphone.
Polar Loop connects to the new Polar Flow web service and app for iPhone that automatically syncs via Bluetooth Smart. These free services provide additional analysis and guidance, including illustrative graphs that show cumulative daily activity and periods of inactivity. Check the Polar Flow web service often to see how all your small choices and daily habits can make a world of difference.
For anyone who wants to track their activity 24/7 and get guidance to reach activity goals
- Activity Guide helps you stay active all day long
- Activity Benefit gives feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity
- Displays daily activity, calories burned, steps taken, time of day
- Free guidance with the Polar Flow app and Polar Flow web service
- Compatible with Polar H6 and H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors
Heart rate guidance (with optional heart rate sensor)
- 24/7 activity tracking - 24/7 activity tracking registers your daily activity at different intensity levels continuously for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shows resting and sitting times as well as daily activities at low, medium, and high intensities. Counts daily calories and steps.
- Activity Guide - Activity Guide shows how active youve been during the day. It also tells you how much you need to do to reach the global recommendations for physical activity. With practical guidance like ‘walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes’ you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities or stay active at a slightly more moderate pace throughout the day.
- Activity Benefit - Activity Benefit tracks all your active choices during the day and shows how they help you stay healthy. Itll reward you when youve done enough and make you move if theres still a bit missing from your daily activity goal. Activity Benefit gives you daily, weekly and monthly feedback, because the more you move, the greater the health benefits. You can check up on how youre doing either from your mobile or from the web
- Activity zones - Polar Loop tracks your daily activities at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high. It measures the different activity zones (low, medium, high) so that the higher the intensity, the faster your goal is reached. In the Polar Loop bracelet, ‘UP’ means low intensity, ‘WALK’ means medium intensity, and ‘JOG’ means high intensity. You can find more examples for low, medium and high intensity activities at the Polar Flow web service.
- Smart Calories - The most accurate calorie counter on the market calculates the number of calories burned. Calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity. Smart Calories are available in heart rate monitors and activity trackers.
- Steps - Counts steps taken during the day, which allows for very simple targeting of daily activity. A basic recommendation is to aim for 10,000 steps or more a day.
- Inactivity alert with Polar Flow mobile app - Reminds you when you have been sitting for too long.
- Advanced activity analysis at Polar Flow mobile app and web service - Activity reports store all your daily activity so that you can easily analyze your daily and long-term physical activity. The total active time tells you the cumulative time of body movements that are good for your body and health. Besides the many details you get about your physical activity and all the health benefits that come with it, you can also see the inactive periods and when youve been still for too long.
- Training diary at Polar Flow web service - Diary is available at the Polar web service. When you transfer your training results from your training computer to the Diary, you can easily follow up your activity well as plan future training sessions. You can choose to see your training history in a month or week view, along with a monthly or weekly summary.
- Heart rate in beats per minute
- EnergyPointer - If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, Energy Pointer is a simple-to-use feature that visually shows you what the main effect of your training is so that you can focus on what you want to achieve.
Whats In The Box
- Waterproof for swimming
- Custom-fit bracelet
- Time of day
- Display texts in English
- Data transfer via custom USB cable or Bluetooth Smart via Polar Flow mobile app
- Memory capacity 12 days activity data
- Rechargeable battery with 5 days continuous use
- Web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Mobile app compatibility with iOS 6 (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch) or later
- Polar Loop
- USB cable
- Tool for buckle
- Loop Getting Started Guide