The Hevea Panda Teether is made of 100% natural rubber, wrapped into a fine green box suitable for both baby boys and girls. The teether is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis. The hygienic one piece design leaves no joints, cracks or edges. The pacifier is sustainably produced and packaged in recycled and biodegradable materials. It meets EN71, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation GreeneSense: This product does not contain BPA, PVC, phthalates or artificial coloring.
- 100% natural rubber teether
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA
- Gentle textured surface for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- Easy to grip
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints
- Packaging is made from FSC certified paper
Stylishly presented in Hevea’s signature giftbox, and colour coded in forest green to suit both boys and girls.
Gold medal winner in the Australian Mother & baby award 2012 for Teething toy of the year
Bronze winner in the UK LOVED BY PARENTS award 2012 - for Best Ethical Product
Winner of the US PTPA award (Parent tested parent approved) March 2011
Awarded the highest rating - Sehr gut (very good) in the German Öko-Test magazine October 2011
Finalist in the UK Practical Parenting Award September 2011
Complies with the EU safety standard EN71, US ASTM, AS/NZ ISO and Cananda Consumer Product Safety