Computer controlled and speed-independent ergometer bike for the avid indoor cyclist running watts controlled tests and training sessions.
Monarch LC4R has much in common with Big Brother LC6. The difference between LC4R and LC6 is largely justermånen of saddle and handlebar to a horizontal position. LC6 has 20 cm adjustment range while LC4 is 6 cm.
Should the bike be used by different people with very different body size, we recommend LC6. But if the same person shall drive or on those parts of the bike is between 160cm and 200cm or do not have extremely different posture, we recommend LC4R.
LC4R controlled and programmed via an external PC (not included) but you can also control the bike through the bikes own display where you set the wattage to run on. But the real strength of the bike is that you can program and monitor your training via Monark Aerobic Testing Software and thereby obtain a precise training control if you have exercise programs via Aktivitus coaches. The classes are created and saved very easily in the software and can be adjusted by 1 watt precision.
- PC software
- Pre-set test protocols
- User defined protocols
- USB Remote control
- Workload range Continous (50-100RPM) - 4-700W
- Peak Power - 1260W (180RPM) no time limit
- Smallest increment - 1W
- Measurement system - Computerized pendulum
- Calibration - Static by user, dynamic by external
- Resistance mode - Power
- Workload control - Manual (+ & - buttons)
- Fixed torque
- Constant power mode (RPM independent)
- Heart rate
- Calorie consumption
- Power in watt
- Force in Newton (With MATS)
- Data transfer
- Worktest manual
- Worktest increment/ramp (With MATS)
- Åstrand (With MATS)
- YMCA (With MATS)
- WHO (With MATS)
- PWC (With MATS)
- ISO 9001:2008
- CE 93/42/EEC MDD Class IIa