SLSS001 Features: -Crib mattress.-Two mattresses in one, Extra firm side for infants, Firm side for toddlers with Visco Elastic Memory Foam.-Completely hypoallergenic.-Soft, stretch knit, wipe clean cover that meets stringent surgical standards: waterproof, antimicrobial, dust mite and bed bug proof.-Consumer Product Safety Commission FR compliant 16 CFR Part 1633.-Ultrasonic welded side seams prevents ingress of fluids.-CertiPur-US, Non-toxic, surgical approved foams make up the high density foam core.-Extra firm internal side rails prevent side compression when standing.-Exclusive square corners and edges eliminates gaps for proper fit in the crib. Warranty: -Lifetime limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
From the Manufacturer
Designed with advanced health, safety and comfort standards, the Starlight Support mattress from Moonlight Slumber is a premium mattress for the most discerning of parents. The Starlight Support Supreme offers dual levels of firmness. There is an extra firm side for your infant. Then as your baby grows older (9+ months), you can flip the Supreme over and have an ultra supportive, yet ultra comfortable layer of viscoelastic foam over our firm mattress. Viscoelastic foam is the "memory" foam originally created by NASA. Viscoelastic foam conforms to your childs contours, supporting their growing joints, and keeping their spine in perfect alignment. Completely antimicrobial with welded seams, premium ticking, and cornered edges, each Starlight Support Supreme mattress comes standard with an internal Fire Barrier making it open flame resistant. The Starlight Support mattress line exceeds all current and planned Federal standards for fire safety and meets Cal. TB603. The Starlight Support Supreme mattress is simply the best mattress available.
- Vinyl, polyethylene and PVC free, phthalates and lead-free, non-toxic medical grade stretch knit fabric cover
- Extra firm high density foam ? infant side, memory foam ? toddler side, all foam or innerspring interiors
- Crib - 75 count pocketed innerspring, twin - 161 count innerspring, full - 276 count innerspring, pocketed springs covered in a non-woven spun-bond material, 15.5 heavy-gauge low profile micro coils
- Naturally inherent fire resistant barrier, fire safety standard 16 CFR part 1633 compliant, water based adhesive with Green Guard certification, ultrasonically welded seams
- Waterproof, hypoallergenic, treated with Ultra Fresh for antimicrobial protection, easily cleaned with damp sponge, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects