smarTrike®’s Spirit Touch Steering® 4-in-1 tricycle is a great value trike that offers smooth easy maneuvering.
With its trendy modern design, your child will feel safe and pampered and enjoy every ride.
The smarTrike® Spirit features smarTrike®’s top technology:
The smarTrike® Spirit grows with your child from 10 months to 3 years old and features:
- Patented Touch Steering® technology that enables you to steer the trike smoothly – just like steering a stroller.
- Red navigator button, for easy transition from stroller mode (parent control) to trike mode (child control)
The trike grows with your child in 4 stages:
- Patented Touch Steering® technology for easy maneuvering.
- Red navigator button for easy transition from stroller mode to trike mode
- Wide grip parent handle
- Parent bag
- Sun protective canopy
- Extra padded seat
- Shock Absorber
- Bottle Holder
- 3-point harness
- Foldable footrest
- Pull-out clutch for freewheeling
- Stage 1 – Parent-controlled trike: At 10 months, the baby is comfortable seated in the padded seat with high back support. At this stage the parent fully controls the trike.
- Stage 2 – Guided trike: Once the baby has grown (+18M), the high back support is removed, while safety bar still protects the child. Parents fully control the trike.
- Stage 3 – Training trike: At 24 months, fold in the footrest and let your child start learning how to pedal.
- Stage 4 – Classic trike: At 36 months, remove the parent handle, rotate the red navigator button and transform the trike from stroller mode to classic trike. Your child can now ride independently.