The new Inglesina Trip: the sporty second stroller you were looking for. Who said a second stroller has to be all about utility? Trip is the exception to the rule, with a charming design and attractive color options to go along with its incredible mobility and Italian design. Trip is so agile (thanks to its shock-absorbing suspensions), compact and light that you can take it with you and use it just about anywhere. Dont worry about rain, either. Thanks to the standard hood with extended canopy, even a little bad weather wont ruin your plans. Outstanding features of Trip: Compact design and practical umbrella folding system for easy use and storage. Ergonomic soft-touch handles for easy maneuverability. Reclining, four-position backrest and adjustable leg-rest for maximum comfort of the baby. Rain cover canopy and cup holder are included with your purchase. Convenient carry handle for easy use and storage on the go. Surprisingly roomy storage basket. The Trip now offers an ergonomic soft/padded folding bumper bar for your baby to hold on to along with a basket matching the color of the seat. Dimensions when open: 19in x 43in x 30in. Dimensions when closed: 11in x 15in x 41in. Weight: 14. 5 pounds including canopy. Use: from 3 months to 55 pounds.
- 100% Polyester
- Included Accessories: Bumper bar, cup holder, rain cover, padded shoulder strap and matching storage basket
- Reclining, 4-position backrest and adjustable footrest for maximum comfort of your baby
- Large hood with peek-a-boo window that can be tilted forwards to serve as a sun visor, equipped with additional hood flap
- Convenient carry handle for easy use and storage on the go
- 5-point adjustable safety harness