Who is the fastest on the water today? Now there is no more guessing -- only precise measurement. The Navman M300 Sport Tool has been specifically optimized to meet the requirements of water sports enthusiasts. With accurate speed measurement, distance sailed, display speed in nautical miles or knots, and the heading is accurate to a couple of degrees. And the Navman Sport Tools are reliably water resistant.
Navman M300 Sport Tool Features
- Current speed.
- Average speed.
- Maximum speed.
- Heading (accurate to 2 degrees).
- Lap distance.
- Lap history (maximum 50 – For each lap sailed, the distance and time are recorded and can be recalled later).
- Automatic timer.
- Time (ultra precise GPS satellite atomic time).
- Changeable cover.
M300 Technical Specifications
- Battery life up to 16 hrs.
- Water resistant.
- Battery indicator.
- Temperature range -10° C to +50° C
- Dimensions WxHxD: 79 x 78 x 27mm.
- Weight approximately 120 g (including battery and arm strap).
- Speed accuracy +/- 0.3k m/h.
- Distance measurement accuracy +/- 2%.
- Heading accurate to 2 degrees.
The M300 comes with:
- The M300 Sport Tool.
- Arm strap.
- 1 x AA battery.
- Quick start guide.
- User manual.
- Product registration card.
The M300 has been optimised for windsurfing and sailing but is also suitable for leisure boating, jet skiing and water skiiing.