The Munch Mitt® Teether is a handy teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. This neat little mitt protects babys hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing, as well as offering sensory stimulation through the crinkle noises made by the mitt while in use
- Recommended for ages 3-8 months. Can be used up to 12 months of age.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parents
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure thumb area is always where babys thumb is.
- Protects babys hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller
For a quick everyday clean, the silicone part may be hand washed with soap and water.
For a full wash: Machine wash on cold or warm on gentle or delicate cycle. Machine dry on very low/no heat fluff or delicate cycle then air dry if interior is still slightly damp. Do not dry on hot heat or over dry. If mitt becomes damaged please discontinue use and discard.