Enjoy the Present, while Preparing for the Future
Introducing the Team, the latest innovation in strollers from Peg Perego, for new parents-to-be that are looking for the best single stroller to enjoy their parenthood journey without limitations and for families that are considering a stroller that upgrades to a double stroller.The Team gives you the best of both worlds, an elegant single stroller with all of the features that converts into a double that “does it all!”
The All-in-One Stroller
- Includes chassis +stroller seat + bassinet
- The G-Matic System allows for the Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat to attach directly to the stroller chassis without adapters, making it easier to transport baby from the car, to the stroller.
- Constructed with a strong, yet lightweight, aluminum chassis. Provides a solid base for controlled movement and stability.
- Converts into a double stroller with the Team Adapter
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing. The built-in suspensions allow for more stability and maneuverability when pushing the stroller.
- The seat can easily be placed in either forward or rear-facing position, allowing child to face you or the world ahead.
- The Ganciomatic (G-Matic) System allows for the Navetta XL to be attached directly to the stroller chassis, offering a comfortable alternative for the growing baby.
- Designed to close with ease and very little force. This stroller can even be folded with just one hand.
- The one-piece handle gives users the opportunity to easily push and maneuver the stroller with just one hand. The ergonomic design also brings comfort to the user when they push the stroller with both hands.
- Bassinet is approved for overnight use and has adjustable headrest
- Seat for second child is the same size as original seat
- From birth, to 50 lbs.
- Made in Italy
The Team features a modern look with an elegant sleek frame, large polyurethane tires and a large basket sized to fit all of lifes essentials. The seat is reversible (allowing child to face you or the world ahead) and has an extra-large UPF 50+ canopy to keep little ones protected from the elements. Along with its incredible versatility, the Team stroller has easy one-step folding with the seat in either rear or forward facing mode. For your newborn, the Team stroller comes with a beautiful bassinet, rated for overnight use, so baby can slumber comfortably. The bassinet also has an adjustable head rest (this helps to prevent acid reflux in infants) and folds compactly. Our much-loved G-Matic anchors allow you to dock the bassinet, seat and Primo Viaggio infant seat directly onto the chassis without the need for adapters
Build the Team
Turn the Team into a double stroller with the Team Adapter (sold separately). The adapter lets you have a double stroller using your existing components (bassinet + seat or seat + infant car seat) so there is no need to buy the second seat right away. The second seat for the Team is just that – a second seat (not a jumper) that is the exact same as the original seat in the stroller. Both seats are equipped with Comfort Recline, which means the seat and backrest slide open, creating a comforting resting angle for the baby. Each seat can hold a child up to 50 lbs, and lets littles face you, the world or each other.
|Grows with the Family
||Team chassis can hold up to two children by adding the Team Adapter (sold separately).
||Includes a bassinet that has a unique folding and opening feature and can even be folded while attached to the chassis.
||With the Team Adapter, the stroller holds a second seat the exact same size as the first. Seat can hold up to 50 lbs.
||The seat can be switched to face parent or the world ahead.
||Primo Viaggio infant car seats attach directly onto the chassis – without the need for adapters.
||Innovative design allows for quick, easy and compact fold in BOTH rear and forward facing positions.
||Large polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility, less effort in pushing and more comfort for baby.
||Seat and backrest slide open creating the most comfortable resting angle for baby, unlike in other common seat reclines where the hip angle remains the same.
||Allows for easy push with just one hand.
||Height adjustable handlebar outfitted in our “Prima Classe” material can be modified to fit each parent’s height preferences.
|Remote Front Swivel Control
||Allows parents to swivel or straighten wheels without having to bend over and touch front wheels.
||Keep your baby protected with the large hood that includes a UV protected visor and a mesh insert that provides extra ventilation.
||Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child. Outfitted in "Prima Classe" material.
||Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
||Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
|Made in Italy
||All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Traveling in comfort is a breeze with the stylish Pop-Up Seat. This multifunctional stroller seat has been tailored to provide maximum comfort and designed for optimal performance. The Pop-Up Seat has an adjustable hood with mesh ventilation system to allow for airflow on warm days. The footrests of the seat can be adjusted and the backrest can recline to multiple positions to suit the child. The Pop-Up Seat works with the Peg Perego G-Matic system and is compatible with the Team, Duette and Triplette Strollers. The full adjustability of the seat gives the child a feeling of being embraced and wrapped in a comfort that many tilt-in-space seats do not provide. The Pop-Up Seat can fold compactly, allowing it to be stored in smaller spaces when not in use.
- Reversible Seat can hold from birth to 50 lbs
- Very large, adjustable hood with mesh ventilation system
- Adjustable footrest and multiple recline positions
- Compact fold
- Compatible with Team, Duette and Triplette Strollers
- Other Peg Perego Team Strollers with Second Seat