The Fit2® Base is designed for use with the Fit2® Car Seat, a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
In Stage 1, the Fit2® functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from 0 to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2® easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position and extended leg room for toddlers from 9 to 24 months - without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit®, the Fit2® Base is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A one-hand-operated ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with a vehicle seatbelt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
The Fit2® Car Seat secures into the Fit2® Base with a reassuring audible click, and a one-hand release makes it just as easy to remove. Purchase Fit2™ bases for all your vehicles for seamless in-and-out on every journey.
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years.
- Provides more upright, spacious seating with adjustability and extended leg room for toddlers 9-24m - without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion.
- ReclineSure® leveling foot with one-hand adjustment helps achieve proper base angle in vehicle seat.
- Two RideRight® bubble levels clearly indicate base angle in vehicle seat.
- SuperCinch® one-pull LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit to vehicle seat with a fraction of the effort.
- Integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install
- Easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with a vehicle seatbelt
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit Infant Car Seat
- Fit2® Stage 1: 0 - 12 months / Infant Position: 4 - 35 lbs and up to 35 inches
- Fit2® Stage 2: 9 - 24 months / Toddler Position: 15-35 lbs and up to 35 inches