p>DETECTO’s SONARIS stadiometer provides truly touchless height measurement via its state-ofthe-art sonar technology that triangulates the top of the patients head instantly. It can be used stand-alone on a desk or tabletop without fixed mounting for mobility, or it can be wall mounted for permanent use.
Whether the patient is a tiny child or a giant adult, SONARIS will measure their height, regardless of size, covering a greater height range than any conventional height measuring instruments. SONARIS is simple to use, with only two buttons, POWER and UNITS.
The stadiometer arrives all in one piece and is ready for use right out of the box (no assembly required)
Simply set down or wall mount, auto calibrate, and measure!
Instant digital height readouts without pushing a single button
- Fast and Simple to Use
- Portable or Permanent Set-up
- Hygienic! No Need to Touch Any Buttons
- Easily-Visible LCD Display with Blue Backlight
- Set the Unit Wherever Needed and it Auto Calibrates
- May be wall mounted or set on a countertop
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for measurement
- Auto calibrate (or manual calibration) to current position for completely portable use
- Digitally measures small children up to tall adults
- Pinpoint accuracy to 0.2 in and 5 mm graduations
SONARIS offers truly touchless sonar height technology and displays instant digital readouts, regardless of whether the patient is short or tall.
AC adapter included or 6 AA batteries (not included). Battery status with bar graph is displayed on the LCD when batteries are installed