Burnt Orange/Medieval Blue
Out of Stock
The lightweight Globetrotter stroller combines convenience, elegance and laid-back comfort for children from 6 months to 15kg/55lb. Easy to manoeuver, its 5-point harness provides safety whilst the raincover and water-resistant hood shields from rain or snow. A snap to fold, store, and recline, the Globetrotter weighs just 4.8kg/10.6lb and suits the travel needs for on-the-go families.
- 4.8 kg / 10.6 lb Actual weight of stroller frame, seat, and harness only
- Multiple Multiple-position recline for added comfort.
- 15 kg / 55 lb Tested to UK and US weight capacity standards
- Age 6 months & Up
- Simple fold mechanism for easy portability and storage.
- Durable engineering material developed for endurance and lightweight handling.
- Buckle with two-finger release mechanism to keep children securely fastened in the stroller.
- A single-hand umbrella fold action that easily opens and collapses stroller.
- Large water proof hood with rear apron for additional coverage and UPF +50 sun protection
- Attached to the chassis for ease of transport once the stroller has been folded.
- Shield child from rain, wind, and snow whilst allowing ample ventilation.
- Added assurance to keep your stroller securely tethered to you wherever you go.
- Feature to keep stroller seat clean by simply hand washing and lay flat to dry.
- Provides ample storage to carry sundries and stroller essentials.
- Compact design for easy manoeuvrability through standard doorways.
Maclaren has just introduced their newest line of strollers - The Maclaren Globe Trotter. This simple umbrella stroller is packed with all the necessary features any parent could wish for. Whether it's for your main stroller, or secondary one for on-the-go days, this stroller is a top pick.
It is appropriate from ages 6 months and up, features lockable, front swivel wheels and foot-operated linked parking brakes. All Maclaren buggies include the Sovereign Lifetime Warranty. For just a little more, the Globetrotter offers a seat with multiple seat positions instead of just one. This is a great stroller that's great for your child and fantastic for you.
Because it doesn't recline fully flat, it's only recommended from 6 months up. It weighs just over 10lbs and has a weight capacity of a whopping 55 pounds.