A stable exercise bike with a smooth ride that will keep going for many years. Specially designed for intensive use in
institutions and gymnasiums. Easy to use and tough, and therefore one of Monark?s most popular exercise bicycles.
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Electronic display with heart rate.
- Adjustable seat height.
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Width 530 mm (21?) at handlebar.
- Width 460 mm (18?) at support tubes.
- Length 1120 mm (44?).
- Height 890-1130 mm (35-44,5?) at handlebar.
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44?) at seat.
- Weight 47 kg (103 lbs)
- Max userweight 125 kg (275 lbs).
Shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM),
heart rate in beats per minute (HR),
cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME),
intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED)
plus distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE).
The Monark 827E Electronic Fitness Cycle is the leading model for those needing close monitoring of cardiac conditions. Designed for intensive use in rehab centers and professional gyms, the Monark 827E Exercise Cycle features a robust electronic fitness monitor that uses telemetry to track heart rate. The 827E Electronic Fitness Cycle is designed for heavy commercial use and employs electronic instrumentation to track pedal-turns per minute, heart rate, cycling time, intended cycling speed, and distance. Mechanical sliding-belt tension allows for reproducible work loads. Like all Monark Exercise Bikes, the Monark 827E is made to the highest possible standard of quality, performance, safety, and durability. Seat and handlebar heights can be adjusted to suit the needs of various body types or position preferences. A reinforced, powder-painted, square-tubing frame provides stability and wheels allow for easy transport.
- Upright Bike with varied, hill, interval, and manual workout programs
- Console displays time, speed, RPM, watts, calories burned, and distance
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Ergonomically correct seating, supporting backrest with optimal lumbar support
- 15 Electronically controlled resistance levels
- Self-powered; no cords or outlet needs
- Weight Capacity up to 350 lbs
- Length: 44 in
- Width: 21 in
- Height: 44 in
- Weight: 103 lbs