The Monark 828E Ergonometer Bike is the successor to the 818E. This ergonometer bicycle has a new softer design, a completely housed flywheel and strengthened frame. A new electronic instrument shows effective output in watts and heart rate using telemetry.
The Monark pendulum balance ergometer is the world’s most used test cycle for fitness testing at work. Electronic meter that shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM), heart rate in beats per minute (HR), cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME), intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED) plus distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE).
In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT). The pendulum balance is easy to calibrate. Braking of the wheel takes place mechanically via a belt that runs round the rim of the wheel.
The two ends of the belt are attached to a revolving drum to which a pendulum is fixed. This arrangement works as a pendulum balance which measures the difference in pulling power on the two ends of the belt.
This is the world?s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and worktests. It is easy to calibrate and just as easy to check when in use. You know that all the values are always accurate.
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate.
- Adjustable seat height.
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Electronic display with heart rate.
- Shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM)
- Heart rate in beats per minute (HR)
- Cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME),
- Intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED)
- Distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE).
- In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
- 0-7 Kp.
- 0-350 watt (50 rpm).
- 0-1400 watt (200 rpm).
- 0-2100 kpm/min (50 rpm).
- 0-8400 kpm/min (200 rpm).
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar.
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes.
- Length 1120 mm (44").
- Height 890-1130 mm (35-44,5") at handlebar.
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44") at seat.
- Weight 52 kg (114,5 lbs).
- Max userweight 250 kg (550 lbs).
Chestbelt, PC software.
Calibration weight, adjustable saddlepost,