During the development of the anaerobic ergometer the focus was to create a safe bike that is easy to use, combined with an attractive design.
The result is Monark Ergomedic 894 E Peak Bike. A new bike however, still with the traditional characteristics of a Monark bike. A brand new frame with a softer design, but with improved performance regarding stability and rigidity
The Windows based software, with more setting possibilities and a clear presentation graphic, is easy to use.
Thanks to double sensors, faster electronics and improved mechanics we minimize the possibility for problems during the work with anaerobic tests. The Peak Bike also works as a regular weight ergometer
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Adjustable saddle; vertically and forward/backwards.
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Steel crank
- Power painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Chestbelt and PC Software are included.
The new Windowsbased software increases the setting possibilities for anearobic tests. The testime can vary in a range of 5 to 99 minutes, with 1 second intervalls. This means that the standardized Wingate test still can be perfomed. The analysis features is better in this new software. Both analyse of a singel test or individual- and group comparison is possible
- Shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM)
- Heart rate in beats per minute (HR)
- Cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME),
- Intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED)
- Distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE).
- In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar.
- Width 670 mm (26,5") at support tubes.
- Length 1120 mm (44").
- Height 890-1130 mm (35-44,5") at handlebar.
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44") at seat.
- Height 1030 mm (40,5") at front.
- Weight 65 kg (144 lbs)
- Max userweight 250 kg (550 lbs)