|Polar FA20 90033724 Activity Computer Watch, Female White
|24/7 Activity MeasurementFor people who want to improve their health and fitness by measuring the impact of their daily activities.Guides you towards a more active lifestyle with the 24/7 Activity Measurement Shows graphically all your effective active motion Tells you if you’re improving health or fitness Displays calories burned, distance covered, active steps and the duration of your activity more ...
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Other Polar FA20 Activity Computer Watch,FA20 Activity Computer Watch
24/7 Activity Measurement
For people who want to improve their health and fitness by measuring the impact of their daily activities
- Guides you towards a more active lifestyle with the 24/7 Activity Measurement
- Shows graphically all your effective active motion
- Tells you if you’re improving health or fitness
- Displays calories burned, distance covered, active steps and the duration of your activity
not a Heart Rate Monitor
- 24/7 activity measurement - 24/7 activity measurement registers your physical activity that is beneficial to your health continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 24/7 activity measurement shows active time, calories, active steps, and distance. 24/7 activity measurement is most suitable for walking, jogging, and running type of activities.
- Active steps - Active steps are taken during active time, with the right intensity to improve health and fitness. Quantifying the level of health and fitness beneficial activity in steps allows for very simple targeting of daily activity. Basic recommendation: aim for 7000 steps or more a day.
- Active time - Active time tells you the cumulative time of health and fitness beneficial body movement. Basic recommendation: aim for 30 minutes or more a day.
- Activity trend - Activity trend stores your daily activity helping you to follow your long-term activity.
- Activity zones
- Calories of active time
Body measurement features
- Training target: calories or distance
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) – opt. with Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com – opt. with Polar FlowLink
- Activity log - Activity log tells you the active time during the day. This helps you monitor if you are active enough during the day.
- 100 Training files (with summaries)
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock - By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
- Weight 40g
- Battery life 1.5 Years
- Battery type CR2025
- Water resistance 30m
Whats in the box
- Polar FA20 activity computer
not a Heart Rate Monitor<./p>
* within the 48 continental US States
Polar 91032834 FlowLink USB Data Transfer
Out of Stock
It's easy to transfer data between the training computer and polarpersonaltrainer.com. Simply connect it to a PC with its USB connection.
- FT80 with G1
- FT60 with G1
- RS300X with G1