Stroll-Smart Hands Free Jogging Stroller Adapter, Small to Medium
Out of Stock
Introducing the worlds first recoiling hands free jogging stroller adapter!
Using lightweight, state of the art materials, the Stroll-Smart hands free jogging stroller adapter offers security, safety, comfort and efficiency to parents who like to exercise without leaving the kids at home.
The Stroll-Smart hands free jogger stroller adaptor was designed by Sarah Ray-Fay, an interior designer and active parent. Sarah loved taking her young son out in the jogger stroller but consistently found it uncomfortable not being able to swing her arms while jogging or walking. She would often push the jogging stroller with one hand, freeing up one arm to swing naturally.
Sarah also noticed other parents with jogging strollers doing the same thing, sometimes even pushing the jogger stroller ahead and running to catch up!
Sarah felt it was absolutely essential to design an hands free adaptor that would allow parents to fully enjoy the use of their jogger stroller. After 6 years of developing and testing prototypes Sarah is now introducing her revolutionary new product, Stroll-Smart. Stroll-Smart, currently patent pending, is a lightweight, hands-free adaptor that attaches to virtually any jogging stroller.
- Switching arms
- Breaking stride
- Compromised posture
- Unnatural running motion
- Constant use of hands
The Stroll-Smart Adaptor:
- Decreases arm and back fatigue
- Increases the comfort of your run
- Increases safety and security
- Adapts to any jogging stroller
- Quick release mechanism
- Spring loaded action
- Lightweight construction
- Comfortable, stretchable belt
Sashas Kiddies Model IN01 Sun Protector for InStep and Schwinn Safari TT Single Joggers
Custom designed to fit InStep/Schwinn Safari Single Jogging Strollers. Special release bottom allows for easy access to child. For ages birth and up
Product Information & Care
- Protects baby from the suns heat, glare, and Cancer Causing Ultraviolet UVA/UVB rays ( Provides Maximum UVA/UVB Protection while still being completely see-through and safe for breathing )
- Visibility - Baby can see out / Parent can see in- At All Times
- Stops! Unwanted people from touching baby
- Easy on the Eyes-Wont make Baby Dizzy
- Made of Soft, Gentle Material- Wont hurt Babys Skin
- Flame Retardant - Water Resistant
- Completely Safe-Easy to Use, Easy to Store, Easy to Clean
- Made of High Quality Durable Screen Mesh Material
- Parent Friendly- Allows for easy caring of Baby while in use
- Stops! Unwanted pets from touching baby
- Protects baby from flying insects
- Protects baby from wind (and dust)
- Non-Toxic - Lead Free
- Provides Ventilation- Allows child to breathe normally
- Grandparent Approved
- Keeps baby cool in summer, warmer in winter
- Perfect gift for baby showers
- Made in USA
Sashas Sun, Wind & Insect protectors are designed to protect a babys delicate eyes, skin and body from the wind, from the suns harmful heat, glare, and Cancer Causing Ultraviolet UVA/UVB rays, and from most flying insects. They do this and still allow parents/guardians and baby the comfort of being able to see one another at all times. They are made of a high quality, uniquely woven material, having an open texture with evenly spaced small holes. This makes the mesh totally safe for breathing and provides the much needed "see through" feature that parents have long been asking for in sun protective products.
Sashas Sun, Wind & Insect Protectors are entirely manufactured in the U.S.A. They are made with only the highest quality of workmanship and materials. For extra durability, the elastic, the thread, the felt, the polyester, and the hook and loop material used is of the same grade that is used on automotive recreational vehicle products.
Safety Protection & Laboratory Testing
The Uniquely Woven Material used in Sashas Sun, Wind & Insect Protectors was tested by a U.S. government approved independent testing laboratory. It has been tested and found to be non-toxic as defined by the federal hazardous substances act regulations, title 16, code of federal regulations, Section 1500.3. It is also flame retardant as it has been tested and is in compliance with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302. It is lead-free as it passed the strict European Union "RoHS" Test guidelines, and the U.S. guidelines covered in the CPSIA Act of 2008. It was also tested in accordance with ASTM Standard Test Method E903 and found to have an Ultraviolet UVA/UVB blockage of 67.7%.
Directions For Use
The protectors attach easily to infant carriers, carriages, strollers, and jogging type sport vehicles, by using the hook and loop material, or the hook and loop material with the elastic and/or plastic clips, all of which is included as part of the product packaging.(See individual "DIRECTIONS FOR USE" included in each package).
Sponge wash clean using mild soap and warm water.