It's comforting to know that day and night, at home or away, that the things you own are safe and the people you care about are protected. Feel this sense of comfort and security with SVAT's CLEARVU4. Monitor your business or home from multiple angles or monitor several different areas all at once and you can record over 2 years of footage with the included Seagate hard drive. This versatile system is the perfect security solution for large properties and businesses with large retail areas or warehouses. The CLEARVU4 is accessible online so you can view your property at any time, from any Internet enabled PC in the world! 16 included cameras are equipped with automatically activating night vision that allows you to see your property and belongings, even in total darkness. Let the CLEARVU4 give you the peace of mind that comes with the convenience of viewing your property day or night from any location!
- View live or recorded footage from any computer with Internet Explorer, anywhere in the world (Supports DDNS)
- Records up to 750 days on the removable 320GB Seagate Hard Drive
- Sixteen Hi-Res Outdoor CCD Cameras
- Each camera comes equipped with 12 infrared LEDs that allow you to see up to 15ft in the dark.
- CF Card Backup. CF Card not included
- Motion Activated Recording
- Connect a microphone to this DVR to record and play back audio. Microphone not included.
- 24hour Scheduled Recording
- External Monitor Support (two outputs)
- Auto-Resume/Start Recording
- Password Protection
- DVR (320GB HDD)
- 16 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision CCD Cameras
- All Necessary Power Adapters
- 10ft RCA to RCA (male) A/V Wire
- 2- 3.5mm (male) to RCA (female) A/V Wire
- Software CD
- 10ft RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 16- 60ft 4 PIN DIN to RCA (male) Video/Power Wires
- 18- RCA to BNC Connectors
- 8- Window Warning Stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Mounting Hardware
- 1-Year Warranty
- On-line/Toll Free Support
This system is extremely user-friendly and you can have it up and running in a matter of minutes because everything is truly plug and play. Auto-start recording ensures that the CLEARVU4 will automatically begin recording as soon as you plug it in to a power outlet.
Just connect the DVR to your Internet connected router and set it up with the included software. You can view your live cameras, watch recorded video footage, and more, all through your web browser. (Requires a router, Windows operating system, Internet Explorer browser, and broadband Internet connection for online viewing)
Capture up to 750 continuous days of video and once the hard drive is filled you can choose to overwrite your old video or have the unit stop recording. SVAT uses the highest quality components available to create our products. This is why we've chosen to use the only hard drive ever designed specifically for DVR security systems by Seagate, the world's largest manufacturer of digital storage solutions.
The hi-res indoor/outdoor color cameras provide you with clear, crisp, and enhanced video at 420 TV lines of resolution. They allow you to better distinguish facial features, which can help in the positive identification of individuals. Each camera is built with professional grade aluminum housing and a sunshade to help prevent glare and is built from durable aluminum and designed to function in both indoor and outdoor situations without deterioration or rusting.
The cameras come equipped with night vision, allowing you to see the area you're monitoring (up to 15 feet away) in total darkness. Each camera has 12 infrared LEDs that activate automatically when it becomes dark and deactivate during the day to save energy.
Advanced motion activated recording settings let you choose to only capture important video footage and record only when necessary. It's easy to find important video footage during video playback and will also save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered - an easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees blowing in the wind so recording is not triggered.