The ORIGINAL SleepSack™ Wearable Blanket now with an adjustable, removable swaddle feature. The 2-in-1 SleepSack™ Swaddle hugs your baby to prevent the startle reflex - allowing your little one to sleep more soundly. The SleepSack™ Swaddle replaces loose blankets for safer sleep and allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
The SleepSack™ wearable blanket carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" First Candle/SIDS Alliance gold seal!
NOTE: PREEMIE size XXS exclusively in Mint!
- THE 2-in-1 SleepSack™ Swaddle allows you to swaddle from birth, but also allows you to move the swaddle feature down for arms out.
- Stay-Fixed™ Velcro® loops secure swaddle to wearable blanket for optimal performance and peace of mind.
- Swaddle feature can be removed once baby is done swaddling and the wearable blanket can be used alone.
- THE wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" First Candle/SIDS Alliance gold seal.
- Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip.
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve.
- New adorable embroidery message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Available in Soft Pink, Baby Blue, Cream and Mint.
- Made of 100% flame-retardent polyester fleece.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT award winner!
- NAPPA Gold Award Winner!
- 2008 Innovation Award for Consumer Safety from the Home Safety Council
14" - 19"
Birth to 5 lbs
19" - 23"
6 - 12lbs.
||0 - 6 months
||23" - 26"
||10 - 18 lbs.
Our super-soft, micro-fleece is great for the colder climates, but it offers superior breathability, making it perfect for year round use. Machine wash with like colors. 100% polyester. Flame retardant.
The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission warns against the use of loose bedding in the crib. Bedding that bunches up or contours around a baby’s mouth or nose can cause dangerous rebreathing of carbon dioxide.
For best performance, safety and peace of mind, make sure the two HALO® Stay-Fixed™ Velcro® loops on the wearable blanket are always fastened to the lower portion of the swaddle after washing and before each use.
A percentage of every SleepSack™ wearable blanket and SleepSack™ swaddle sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance to support SIDS research and education.
For more information on how to reduce the risk of SIDS and other safety information, contact First Candle/SIDS Alliance at 1-800-221-7437 or visit their website at www.firstcandle.org.