The Shower Hug has gone Green - Introducing the ORGANIC Shower Hug! Made from the softest 80% organic / 20% ecospun stretch terry with all the same great features of our standard Hugs. Available in natural beige color with sage trim.
The Shower Hug brings therapeutic relief that is long lasting, by providing support and relief when and where it is needed most. Not only is it a miracle find for breastfeeding mothers, it is also of great comfort and relief for those who are recovering from mastectomy, augmentation, reduction, reconstruction and lifts.
The Hug is made it of the softest, most luxurious knit terry velour to provide expectant and new moms with gentle bust line support and to soothe sensitive nipples and breasts associated with pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- For Use In The Shower:
- Provides gentle bust line support for full and engorged breasts
- Acts as a warm compress to soothe tender breasts and ease engorgement
- Shields sensitive nipples and breasts from direct contact with harsh shower sprays
- Protects nipples and areolas from direct contact with soap and other chemical residues found in many toiletries. A big plus for breastfeeding moms!
- For Use Outside of The Shower:
- Provides an alternative to a traditional or nursing bra for soft, comfortable support. Strap-free design relieves pressure on shoulders
- Prevents nighttime leaks with or without the use of adhesive breastfeeding pads
- Offers hands-free convenience to hold cold packs and heat packs in place.
- For Use With C-Section Discomfort
- Gently and softly support your healing tummy, in and out of the shower
- Protect your incision from harsh shower sprays and chemical residues that can irritate sensitive and healing skin
Breast surgery patients also benefit from the Shower Hug™. The Shower Hug™ provides soothing relief to women recovering from mastectomy, augmentation, reduction, reconstruction and lifts.
- Provides gentle, non-restrictive support to the tender breast area, in and out of the shower
- Protects sensitive incisions and healing tissue from harsh shower sprays and chemicals found in many toiletries
- Also ideal for holding therapeutic cold and heat packs in place with hands free convenience
Proudly Made in the USA by Moms for Moms!