Versatile and Dressed Up Outdoor Wristop Computer for Everyday Use
Suunto X-Lander is an accurate altimeter, a complete barometer, a precise electronic compass and a multi-functional sports watch in a one elegant package. In spite of the abundance of features, it is extremely user-friendly and has easy-to-use logic, a large display with big numerals and an electro-luminescent backlight for dimly lit conditions.
- Altimeter: Altitude, vertical speed, altitude alarm, logbook, altitude difference, automatic 24h altitude memory, logbook capacity 8kB, recording intervals 20s, 1min, 10min and 60min, with respective times 10h, 12h, 7 days and 10 days
- Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, pressure difference, pressure trend indicator, 4-day barometric memory, temperature
- Compass: Cardinal bearing, North-South arrow, bearing tracking, declination setting
- Chronograph: Stopwatch, countdown timer, calendar, three daily alarms Water resistant to 30 m (100 ft)
- Material: Aluminium casing and a water resistant fabric band
Suunto X-Lander combines exclusive looks with the rock solid construction. The non-allergenic aluminum casing, carbon fiber back and the durable mineral crystal glass combined with the water resistant fabrik strap make Suunto X-Lander ideal for those who want their watch to tell more than the time.
No matter where and how you are traveling, Suunto X-Lander keeps you on time. The calendar watch is pre-programmed to the year 2089, has 3 daily alarms and a stopwatch with split time measurement and a countdown timer.
The altimeter features a range up to 9000 m (29 500 ft), which puts all 14 of the world´s 8000+ meter summits within your range. It has also an adjustable altitude alarm, as well as different memory functions. With the logbook function you can record total and cumulative vertical ascents and descents, as well as the number of runs skied.
The electronic compass displays the cardinal or half-cardinal point and the North-South arrow and can display bearings with 3-degree accuracy. You can also set it to track a certain bearing, which helps you follow a chosen direction in the terrain. The declination adjustment function allows you to correct the difference between the true North and magnetic North.
Suunto X-Lander displays the current barometric pressure and temperature as well as the pressure-related data for the past four days. It also shows you the present sea level pressure, which makes it easier to read and understand the barometric pressure at high altitudes.
Suunto X-Lander is the choice for outdoor people who are not willing to make compromises when it comes to the quality, materials and functionality of their equipment.
When traveling in the wilderness, knowing your environment is essential. Suunto X-Lander is packed with solutions enabling safe and responsible decisions. With the accurate electronic compass you can find your way whether hiking in the most demanding weather conditions or just strolling around in a foreign city. With the help of the barometric functions you receive essential information for forecasting the weather changes, which enables you to stay one step ahead of the storm.
The altimeter helps you measure your vertical performance and maintain safe climbing speed on the mountains. The accurate clock functions enable you to time your activities properly.
- Altitude alarm
- Vertical speed
- Temperature compensation
- Resolution: 5 m
- Recording intervals 20s, 60s, 10min, 60min
- Automatic 24-hour memory
- Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
- Difference measurement
- History memory
- Logbook function
- Countdown timer
- Max number of split times in memory: 2
- North-South indicator North-South indicator
- Heading in degrees
- Declination setting
- Cardinal directions
- Bearing tracking
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms: 3
- Absolute barometric pressure
- Temperature resolution: 1°C/1°F
- Weather memory: 4 days
- Trend indicator
- Temperature range: -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
- Sea level pressure
- Difference measurement
- Barometer resolution 0,05 inHg/1 mbar
- Barometer range 8,9 -32,4 inHg/300-1100 mbar
- Low battery warning
- User replaceable battery
- Weight: 65 g
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
- Water resistance: 30m/100ft
- Storage temperature: -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Mineral crystal glass
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent Display