Introducing Phil & Teds Sport stroller! A versatile and fun stroller meant for one baby or two with a purchase of the doubles kit!
The Phil and Ted's Sport stroller is extremely flexible, allowing you to stroll your children from newborn to age 4. This stroller has 4 different carry positions depending on the ages of your children:
*Newborn - Lying flat on a firm padded mattress is the best position for baby and healthy growth. Just slide baby in, buckle up tight, and you're off and running with your Phil and Teds Sport buggy!
*Toddler - The toddler seat allows your little guy or girl two recline positions (in addition to the option of lying flat). Up front is where the action is and your toddler will love the comfort and flexibility of this stroller. Holds up to 55 pounds as a single stroller.
*Toddler and Baby (with the doubles kit) - Toddler on top and second newborn lying comfortable, flat and secure behind your toddler. Just click in the toddler doubles kit seat over the lying flat position stroller seat and both of your babies will be ready to go! Your toddler will be in the "see everything" position and your baby will be cozy and safe in her Phil & Teds sport cocoon.
*Two Toddlers (with the doubles kit)
- Both riding in line so you can go anywhere a single stroller can. When the older toddler outgrows the need for the buggy simply return it back to a single. Holds up to 55 pounds up front and 33 pounds in back, for a total of 88 pounds of kid! This stroller will take your children all the way through the stroller years.
Can anyone say, "Easy to maneuver?" The Phil & Teds Sport Buggy is simple and easily pushed through any obstacle, offering rugged off-road dependability and proven functionality in the wild or in the store. The push bar on the stroller adjusts to 2 positions, great for the short and the tall parent.
The large basket underneath the stroller gives a great place to put your gear, and the front wheel swivels but can be locked for jogging, although the Phil & Teds Sport stroller is not a jogging stroller. It's more of a 4-in-1 stroller. We like to think of it as:
- 1.A standard size stroller
- 2.A travel system (with the attachment, will take Peg Perego, Graco, and Maxi Cosi seats)
- 3.A walking/jogging stroller - front wheel locks and includes a jogging leash
- 4.A double stroller
- 4 Position Contour Seat: Upright, heads-up, sleepy & lie flat
- Double Rear Foot Break
- Multi Position Handle
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- Fabric: Tough, washable and waterproof
- Age: Newborn up to 4 Years
- Dimensions: Width - 24in/62cm, folded - 30in/76cm X 20in/51cm X 9in/23cm (wheels off)
- Max Load: Single Positions - 55lbs/25kg, Single & Toddler 88 lbs/40kg (15kg/33lbs in rear)