|Peg Perego Uno Stroller Pram - Boheme
|The UNO is the new Peg Perego transformable stroller. During the first few months of life Uno is a comfortable carriage and when the child grows it transforms into a very comfortable stroller with a reversible handle that lets the child look at mom or look out at the world. more ...
Peg Perego's Uno is one incredible carriage and stroller. For bonding time with baby, the Uno can quickly and easily convert to face you in carriage mode by flipping the handle, lifting the footrest and attaching the leg cover. The same is true in stroller mode, too, or you can flip the handle in the opposite direction and let your child explore the world ahead. Smooth "Zero Radius Turning" in carriage mode allows effortless turning in tight spaces. Our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car seat (sold separately) can be attached directly to the stroller's retractable anchors. Its Travel System-compatibility makes the Uno number one for smart and stylish parents. Made in Italy.
- Reversible handlebar has variable height adjustments and a detachable cup holder
- Travel System-compatible-our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car seat (sold separately) attaches easily
- Smooth "Zero Radius Turning" in rear-facing mode for effortless turning in tight spaces
- Five-point safety harness protects child
- Large, handy storage basket
- Hood converts to a sun canopy with two-way zipper
- Tray with drink holder attaches easily to front bar
- Includes a detachable zippered leg cover
- Folds up easily and stands upright when closed
- Front wheels swivel-all-terrain rear wheels, "one-step" linked brake system
- Three-position backrest and two-position footrest
- Two convenient handles allow you to carry the stroller opened or closed
- Luxury-padded, spacious seat
- JPMA* safety certified
- Made in Italy
*Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
* within the 48 continental US States
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio sip 30/30 Car Seat - Pois Grey
Peg Perego IS off! Just a few careful moves are enough to ensure your baby maximum safety. Safe and cozy inside this car seat, your baby will soon find out that traveling is a treat and that daddy’s car can be as comfortable as home itself: the safety belts, the side protection wings to delicately support the baby’s head, have all been specially designed to enable the whole family to set off even on long journeys in total comfort and peace of mind. Upon arrival, moving the car seat from the car to the chassis is done in a flash, thanks to the easy-to-use handle.
And off we go again! Primo Viaggio Sip 30-30 has been specially created to make your baby a great traveler right from the very start
Qualified to the most stringent safety standards in the world. Side Impact Protection certified to EuroNCap tests.
- Travel System-compatible – the perfect complement to any Peg Perego stroller.
- Exceeds the most stringent Side Impact Protection test in the world.
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection is easy to adjust in 5 vertical positions.
- Headrest and padding made of soft “Confort dry” microfiber cloth that stays dry and allows proper ventilation.
- Quick-release 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and fail-safe buckle.
- Includes a special removable cushion for newborns.
- Adjustable handle and large ratcheting hood
LATCH SYSTEM BASE
The integrated, comprehensive SIP safety system can be easily adjusted as your baby grows and includes a quick release feature, assuring maximum safety.
- Includes coordinating LATCH system base to easily secure seat in your car.
- Primo Viaggio’s remote LATCH connectors on the adjustable base are easily attached to the lower LATCH brackets built into most newer vehicles (or the base can be secured with seat belts); then the car seat can be easily snapped into the base.
- Primo Viaggio SIP is approved for use even without the base for short trips or traveling in taxis or airplanes.
- Easy to level base with enhanced side-to-side stability, anti-slip rubber underside and convenient carrying handle.
- Turn knob to adjust base to fit your specific vehicle
- The adjustable base is attached to the rear seat of your car using either LATCH or seat belt.