|Ergo Baby BC02522ONL, Organic Baby Carrier - Lattice
|The Ergobaby Organic Carrier has all the advantages of the Ergobaby Original Carrier, crafted with soft 100% certified organic cotton twill and sateen. The carrier has padded shoulder straps and a waist belt to comfortably distribute baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips. The carrier holds and cradles your baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly supported in a natural sitting position. more ...
Baby Products >
Infant Carriers >
Organic. Ethical. Ergonomic.
The Ergobaby Organic Carrier has all the advantages of the Ergobaby Original Carrier, crafted with soft 100% certified organic cotton twill and sateen. The carrier has padded shoulder straps and a waist belt to comfortably distribute baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips. The carrier holds and cradles your baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly supported in a natural sitting position.
- Collection: Ergobaby Organic
- Carrier body: 100% certified organic cotton twill
- Carrier lining: 100% certified organic cotton sateen
- Carrier weight: 1.52 lbs / 690 grams
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% certified organic sateen with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”
- Waist strap: Padded with 1/4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 49”
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Fill: 100% certified organic cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Small stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet, keys, and mobile phone
- Balanced weight distribution: Evenly-managed baby weight between parent’s shoulders and hips for ultimate comfort
- Ergonomic: Proper facing-in spread-squat seating position supports baby’s hip, pelvis, and spinal development
- Carry positions: 3 positions - Front, Back, and Hip carry
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body type, height range may differ).
- Usage Range: Carries babies from infancy (7 lbs. / 3.2 kg to 12 lbs. / 5.5 kg with Infant Insert) or up to 4-5 months to maximum 45lbs / 20kgs
- Works with Infant Insert? Yes.
- Accessory Compatibility: Infant Inserts, Backpacks, Front Pouches, Teething Pads, Weather Covers
- Buckles: Custom-logo, high-test strength
- Webbing straps: Premium quality, nylon
- Stitching: Reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Reinforcements: Interior interfacing at critical intersections for added safety
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- Designed in Hawaii. Made in India.
- CPSIA compliant
- JPMA Safety Certificated: Conforms to ASTM F2236 Safety Standards
- Conforms to the European standard EN13209-2:2005
- Certified Organic by CU to Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) Certification
- Fabrics, Dyes, and Dye House practices conform to Oeko-Tex 100 standards
- Factory conforms to Social Accountability Standard 8000:2008
- Factory conforms to ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 certified factory
- OHSAS 18001:2007 certified factory
- Buckles test: SGS
* within the 48 continental US States