|The Snuza Trio is the Complete Monitoring System, combining the movement monitoring of the Snuza Hero with the audio-visual capabilities of the Snuza Video - the best of both worlds! more ...
Other Snuza Video Monitors
The Snuza Trio is the Complete Monitoring System, combining the movement monitoring of the Snuza Hero with the audio-visual capabilities of the Snuza Video - the best of both worlds!
- Small (fits into the palm of your hand)
- Slips over the waistband of the diaper, where tummy movement is best sensed
- Battery operated (no cords, wires, or potential for baby to become tangled or hurt)
- Will try to gently remind baby to start movement again after 15 seconds (vibration stimulation)
- Audible alarm activated if movement is not sensed within a total of 20 seconds, so you can check your baby to see if they are safe and well
- Digital wireless technology
- Adjustable camera angle
- 2.4" LCD panel
- Automatic night vision
- Sound level indicators
- Lullaby tunes for baby
- Run on both battery and outlet power
- VOX feature
The VOX feature means that you can turn off the monitor screen (so you can sleep while baby sleeps), but the screen will automatically turn back on if the sounds from babys room are detected.
How To Use
- Set the camera up in the nursery, in a location where you can see your baby. Ensure that any power cords are away from the crib.
- NOTE: Your camera unit will operate on batteries
- Confirm that you can see your baby’s crib or bed by checking the screen on the hand-held unit, once both the video and parent units are turned on.
- If needed, change the angle of the video unit, until you see the desired location on the hand-held unit.
- You can adjust the volume using the volume dial on the parent unit.
- To activate the lullaby, you can press the lullaby button on the parent unit, until the desired music is playing. This music should be able to be heard near the video unit.
- Simply slip the Snuza Hero over the waistband of babys diaper or clothing, ensuring that the soft rubber tip is resting on babys belly.
- Switch the monitor on, using the on/off button.
- Ensure that the start-up test is activated, where all lights are seen, vibration is felt, and an audible chime is heard.
- To activate the audible tick, press the mode/off button to the desired volume.
- Slip the Snuza over the waistband of babys diaper or pants.
- You are ready to go!.
- To turn Snuza off, simply press the on/off and mode/off buttons simultaneously.
* within the 48 continental US States