As easy as 1-2-3
Wrap the Blood Pressure Monitor around your arm and plug it into your iOS device. Based on your doctor’s advice, select either the single measurement mode or the 3-measures in a row mode in order to get a mean average. At the end of the measurement, the full results, including the systolic, diastolic blood pressure and BPM, are saved on your iOS device, so you dont have to worry about manually updating your health overview from day to day.
Your graphs at your fingertips
Browse, zoom, get simple averages of all your blood pressure data in a single place. Access your stats on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, as well as on your private account, at home or in your office, on Mac or PC. Your data is safely backed up so you will never lose your history.
Readings, dates and time of day.
It is important to keep track of the time of day when the reading was taken. The Withings app provides tools for visualizing your morning and afternoon readings separately. Hence, you only compare what needs to be compared.
Stay in sync with your doctor
It is recommended that you take your blood pressure measurements at home in a relaxed environment (WHO, …) .We have made it incredibly easy to share your results with your doctor. Push a button in the Withings App to send a recap email and seek professional advice.
Personal Health Records
If you use Microsoft® HealthVault™ or one of our partners, you can activate synchronization so that all your Health records are in a single place. This is Health 2.0.
Many other Sharing options
Are you joining a group or community to get peer support? You can use your favorite Social networks with the Facebook or Twitter option.
- Cuff oscillometric method
- Measurement range (pressure): 0 to 285mmHg
- Accuracy (pressure): ±3 mmHg or 2% of reading
- Measurement range (heart rate): from 40 to 180 beats per minute
- Accuracy (heart rate): 5% of reading
- Cuff circumference: fits arm circumferences 22 to 42cm (9 to 17 in)
- Automatic inflation / Controlled release
|Inside the box
- Withings Blood Pressure Monitor
- Four AAA alkaline (LR3) cells (already inserted)
- User manual
- Connection through the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connector
- iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 (using the official Apple adapter) iPad, iPad 2, new iPad, iPod touch 2nd generation, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 4th generation.
- iOS 3 or higher
- Europe: Certified EC medical
- USA: FDA approved (510(k)) as a class II device
- Canada: Medical Device Licence (class 2 device)
- Australia and New Zealand : TGA (class IIa)
- ESH (European Society of Hypertension) test protocol validated
|Operating and storage conditions
- Temperature range when in use: from 10°C to 40°C. 15 to 90% RH.
- Storage and transport conditions : -20 to 60°C. 10 to 95% RH.
|Dimensions and weight
- Length: 150 mm
- Width: 140 mm
- Height: 100 mm
- Weight: 600g (without batteries)
- Free iOS application available from the App Store: compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Languages available: French and English, German, Spanish, Italian
- Create a free and secure account