|Polar 92046233 H6 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor M-XXL
|Introducing the Polar H6 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. The H6 will be positioned as an accessory for mobile and other Bluetooth Smart Ready devices, and utilizes the Bluetooth Smart transmission technology only. more ...
Fitness Products >
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Today, smart phones have become a training partner for a growing number of consumers. Already tens of millions of active people are using various sport apps in their phones
Introducing the Polar H6 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. The H6 will be positioned as an accessory for mobile and other Bluetooth Smart Ready devices, and utilizes the Bluetooth Smart transmission technology only.
The H6 will be a strong addition to the Polar Beat application for consumers who are not interested in GymLink compatibility. A new fresh and light design continues the design evolution in Polar sensors.
H6 in a nutshell
This elegant and light sensor gives you accurate heart rate on your Bluetooth Smart ready device. Bluetooth Smart technology provides wireless heart rate and low energy consumption so you can get more out of your training
- The most accurate heart rate
- Smaller sensor and soft strap ensures “second skin” comfort
- Utilizes Bluetooth Smart to provide live heart rate on your device
- Easy battery change with widespread CR2025 battery. Total operating time 300 hours
- Compatible with latest Apple products: iPhone 4S and 5, iPod Touch (5th gen), iPod Nano (7th gen), iPad (3rd & 4th gen), iPad mini
The Polar H6 is an elegant and small heart rate sensor that provides wireless heart rate to Bluetooth Smart Ready devices.
H6 key features and benefits
- Ability to see real time heart rate on your smart phone / device during a training session: sends heart rate data to your smart phone and with a compatible sport application
- Enables customers to see their training intensity while working out and to analyse and share it later
- Fully compatible with latest Apple products like: iPhone 4S & 5, iPod nano
- Works with Polar Beat application and other popular fitness applications
- New design: Lighter, slimmer, and streamlined sensor design
- User changeable battery: Easy battery change with widespread CR2025 battery. Total operating time 300 hours (with Polar Beat and iPhone 4S / 5).
- Soft Strap: comfortable and discreet belt.
- Bluetooth smart transmission technology: low energy consumption, robust and reliable performance and fully open compatibility with Bluetooth smart ready devices
- Transmission range: >10 meters
- Operating lifetime: 300 hours, with Polar Beat application
- Compatible Polar products: Polar Beat mobile application
- Not compatible with Polar training computers
Smart Phone compatibility
iPhone 4S iPhone 5 iPod Touch (5th gen) iPod Nano (7th gen) iPad (3rd & 4th gen) iPad mini
- 80% of humans own a mobile phone (external source).
- There are 91.4 million smartphones in the United States alone.
- Out of the 5 billion mobile phones in the world, 1.08 billion are smartphones.
- Android has the highest market share with 46.9% – the iPhone has 28.7%.
- People between the ages of 25 and 34 are more likely to own a smartphone (62%) than any other age group.
- Android users consume the more data on a monthly basis (582MB) compared to users of other mobile operating systems.
- iPhone users download more apps on a monthly basis (48) when compared to users of other mobile operating systems.
- The top 10 countries in terms of smartphone penetration are:
- Singapore – 54%
- Canada – 39%
- Hong Kong – 35%
- Sweden – 35%
- Spain – 35%
- USA – 35%
- Australia – 33%
- Norwary – 33%
- New Zealand – 32%
- Denmark – 31%
* within the 48 continental US States