|UPPAbaby 0125-ANI G-LUXE Stroller - Ani Orange
|Weighing in at just 11 pounds, the G Luxe is the lightest full-size reclining umbrella stroller in the US. It's infinite recline (up to 120 degrees) makes it great for those unexpectedly long trips when your child needs a nap. more ...
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Other UPPAbaby G-Luxe
Weighing in at just 11 pounds, the G Luxe is the lightest full-size reclining umbrella stroller in the US. Its infinite recline (up to 120 degrees) makes it great for those unexpectedly long trips when your child needs a nap.
- New fold release triggers
- New adjustable leg rest
- New 3 position backrest recline part: no more strings that break!
- Added Velcro tabs to canopy for more study canopy: no more pull forward
- Easier to remove base seat fabric no more screws!
- New buckle design
- New wheel and hubcap design
- New larger more stable rear leg tube
- Cup holder only on right hand side
- Redesigned closed, no pinch hinge
- Stronger Latch design
- Infinitely adjustable recline from upright to 120 degrees
- Lightest full-size umbrella stroller with recline in USA- 11 lbs.
- Stands when folded
- Hand-level folding triggers—no foot action required
- 4-wheel, shock absorbing suspension
- Aluminum frame and easy-carry shoulder strap
- High-performance, 5.5” diameter wheels
- Elevated rear frame to reduce toe-stubs
- Tall ergonomic handles for easier pushing
- Easy access basket
- Easy open, removable canopy
- Suitable from 3 months- 50 lbs.
- Removable cup-holder; can be positioned on right or left side
- One-finger adjustable recline
- Lockable front wheels
- Extended SPF 50 pop-out canopy for extra protection against UV rays
- Hand-level folding triggers?no foot action required
Category Leading Lightweight Portability
- 11 lb. aluminum frame and shoulder strap.
- Stroller stands up when folded; keeping it clean and in reach
- Hand level triggers require no foot action
- 4-wheel suspension system
- Elevated handle height reduces hunching. High performance extra-wide wheels for smooth ride.
* within the 48 continental US States