|Polar FT7F 90048735 Heart Rate Monitor with Polar Race Hat- Blue Lilac
|Clear Training Guidance For those who want to know if they're improving their fitness or burning fat. * The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning * Displays calories burned * Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk more ...
|This Item Contains the following items
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Other Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitors,FT7 Heart Rate Monitors
Clear Training Guidance
For those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
- The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Displays calories burned
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
Body measurement features
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm / % - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone – bpm (upper limit) - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar EnergyPointer - EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature which tells you during a training session if the main effect of your training is fat burning or fitness improvement. EnergyPointer visually indicates the center point between these two training effects, so when you are below that point, you are improving fat burning, and above that point, you are improving your aerobic fitness.
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) – opt. with Polar FlowLink:
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com – opt. with Polar FlowLink
- Totals - Totals includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training
- 99 Training files (with summaries)
- Weekly history - Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock - By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
- Weight 30g
- Battery life 1 Year
- Battery type CR1632
- Water resistance 30m
Whats in the box
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar WearLink®+ transmitter
- Quick Guide
* within the 48 continental US States