As part of a gradual name changing strategy in some countries, the FeroFix car seat may be sold under the name of Maxi-Cosi RODIFIX.
Travelling is about the fun of taking your child to see places and create memories. The Maxi-Cosi RodiFix is about getting you there safely and back, without a worry.
This Isofix car seat is quick to use: one-click fit, smooth EasyGlide belt guide and an open design with simple access to the buckle means your child is safely secured and ready to go in seconds! The Rodifix offers a recline position for a truly relaxing travel experience, so lets go!
Why should I choose this product -
Unique belt guide system for quick and easy buckle-up .
Equipped with ISOFIX anchorages for enhanced safety.
Patented AirProtect® technology on headrest for extra protection of child’s head .
Simultaneous adjustment of length and width with growing child .
Age & Weight: For children from 30-120 lbs.
- For children 30-120 lbs. and up to 57"
- Air protect side impact protection protects your childs head where its needed most in a side impact crash
- IsoFIX: Built-in retractable rigid LATCH connectors for easy installation
- Child friendly hourglass design and belt routing system are east for young and old
- Synchronized multi-height headrest and expanding side wings grow with child
- Easy, front addess recline matches vehiles seat-back angle for best fit
- Locking shoulder belt guides
- Premium fabrics are easily removable for cleaning
Car seat safety is very important to Maxi-Cosi. Having a well-made, technology equipped booster seat is a necessity when it comes to protecting young travelers.
The all new RodiFix Booster features Air Protect Side Impact Technology that protects around the childs head where its needed most. The RodiFix also features IsoFix Rigid LATCH, which makes installation and moving the seat between multiple vehicles a breeze.
For more booster seat safety information and tips check out our all new infographic below. To download your own Booster Seat Safety infographic click the link below