|Detecto 6475 Digital Chair Scale
|Easy to read digital display rapidly displays weight in 0.2 pound or 0.1 kilogram increments. Battery power enhances this digital medical scales portability. 400 lb capacity (180 kg). more ...
Other Detecto Digital Chair Scale
Frequent weight checks of frail, handicapped, and elderly patients can be a tremendous, time-consuming task without the proper equipment. Detecto simplifies that job with a selection of innovatively-designed chair scales. Developed to ensure patient safety and comfort as well as to reduce weighing time, Detecto chair scales are conveniently portable and offer easy side or front access for your special patients. The arms raise easily on both models, so the patient can be conveniently assisted into and out of the chair scale.
The Detecto 6475 digital chair scales feature waist-high LCD readouts allowing rapid weighing with accuracy to .2 lb or .1 kg. Battery power enhances these electronic scales portability. A 115 VAC power adapter is available as an option.
- Capacity: 400 lbs x 0.2 lbs (180 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Lift away arms and footrest
- Oversized wheels for easy transport
- Battery power enhances portability
- Display: 0.7 inch high contrast LCD
- Power: 6 AA size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
- The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)
Scales from us provide a 90 days replacement guarantee ONLY if the product is non functional, and customer must save original package.