Want a professional security camera that is durable, stylish and can see in the dark? The Clearvu Pro 31 is a quality surveillance camera that has all these features and more. Its high resolution (420 TV lines) and sharp color CCD sensor assures you crystal clear imaging both day and night, indoors and outdoors.
- 24 Infrared LEDs illuminate up to 45 feet away in the dark
- CDS sensor automatically activates night vision
- Easy to set up
- Housing made of anodized aluminum to prevent rust
- Aluminum anti-glare shield (sun shade)
- Mounting bracket has large range of motion
- Easily connects to TV, VCR, computer and DVR for recording or viewing
- High resolution camera produces images of 420 horizontal lines
- Weather resistant casing for indoor and outdoor use
- 60 feet of cable for large surveillance area
- IP rating of 65 protects against dust, rain, and moisture
- One color CCD Camera in an anodized aluminum casing
- One power adapter
- One 60 foot integrated RCA video/power cable
- Camera mount and screws
- Instruction manual
- One year warranty
- Toll Free tech support
- Window warning sticker
The night vision capabilities of the CV31 are astounding. It features 24 built-in infrared LEDs that allow you to see your camera's video in the dark, illuminating surrounding objects up to 45 feet away! The built-in CDS sensor will automatically turn on the LEDs only when it gets dark, which saves on energy costs.
The camera's stylish housing is made of anodized aluminum that protects the camera and will not rust. It is dust proof and rain proof, and will even protect the camera from low pressure jets of water coming from any direction (IP rating: IP65).
This camera can be easily connected to your TV, VCR, computer or DVR through its RCA connection. The mounting bracket has a large range of motion so you can monitor a large area of your property.