The Schwinn Mark III Bike Trailer 2009 in red and gray keeps up with your active lifesyle. This attractive bike trailer offers all the features you want for convenience and safety - and it converts to a stroller for walking or jogging. The 20-inch, lightweight alloy wheels detach easily for compact storage. The lightweight, aluminum outrigger frame is durable and sturdy, and it provides a quiet, smooth ride. And the versatile bike attachment easily fits most bikes.
The spacious, vented cabin has a mesh screen to protect children from bugs and debris, and the weather shield offers rain protection. A harness keeps children seated safely in both the trailer and stroller modes. Pockets hold snacks and drinks, and a roomy storage area behind the seat allows you to tote your gear.
The Schwinn Mark III Bike Trailer 2009 securely seats two children up to 50 pounds each. It assembles easily, without tools, and it converts to a stroller quickly and easily with the included kit. Five-year limited warranty. Folded dimensions: 35W x 31D x 20H inches. Open dimensions: 36W x 55D x 35H inches.
- This trailer converts to a stroller for walking or jogging
- Harness keeps children seated securely
- Weight capacity: 2 children, up to 50 lbs. each
- Lightweight, aluminum outrigger frame
- Roomy cabin for comfort
- Folds compactly for storage
- Pockets and roomy storage behind the seat
- Open dimensions: 36W x 55D x 35H in.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Open Dimensions: 36W x 55D x 35H inches
- Brand: Schwinn
- Folded Dimensions: 35W x 31D x 20H inches
- Direction: Forward-facing