Playtex Fridge to Go -- The Next Generation in Portable Cooling Technology
The patented Playtex Fridge to Go Single Bottle and Double Bottle Storage System keeps breast milk, formula, snacks and even cow’s milk at refrigerator temperature for up to 12 hours!
Moms want to ensure that their baby’s bottles and snacks retain their freshness wherever they might be out of the house, whether at day care, running errands, traveling, at the playground or any time away from home. The current storage bags on the market that Mom can use for bottles and snacks only stay cool for 2 hours or less. Some manufacturers even recommend against storing cow’s milk.
Double Cooler Features:
- Surround Cooling Technology keeps refrigerator cold for 12 hours
- Holds two 9 oz bottles
- Fully collapsible to easily fit in the freezer
- Cell phone pocket
- Rear mesh storage pocket
- Durable and easy to clean
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Stroller hook
- Patented surround cooling technology replaces messy ice or bulky ice packs
- Place your Playtex Fridge to Go in the Freezer until fully frozen then just remove, fill and go
- Keep items refrigerator cold all day for up to 12 hours
- Even Chills room temperature items - Great for teethers and pacifiers
No Product on the Market Can Compare!
Playtex Fridge To Go Stays Cold at Least 3X Longer and Virtually 20 degrees Colder than Conventional Cooler Bags
Playtex Fridge to Go Offers:
- A Complete Portable Refrigerator
- Simple All-In-One Design for easy preparation
- Requires NO Ice or Ice Packs = NO wasted space
- High Performance Surround Cooling Technology
- Keeps contents COLD all day
- Fully Collapsible for Easy Storage
- Durable, Compact & Lightweight
- Guaranteed 100% Safe & Environmentally Friendly
Fridge To Go is a Recognized Winner Across the Globe!
- Gold Medal & International Platinum Award - 2005 London Invention Show
- Gold Medal - 2005 China International Exhibition
- Gold Medal - 2005 International Invention show Taipei
- Gold Medal - 2005 International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva
- Silver Medal - 2005 21st Ipex USA