Comfort Extra large wheels with pliable tires. Ample padded saddle. Sun shade, with flexible and removable frame, which shelters both the sun and rain. A pushbar can be slipped into the frame.
Safety “OKO” conforms to European and American safety standards. A 3 point safety belt, lever brake on the front wheel and 45° right and left topple-proof steering stop. All this guarantees even more safety.
Ergonomics The OKO project was conceived from a study of child ergonomics. The cradle shaped frame helps mounting because there is no crossbar or anything else to overcome.
The nine saddle and handlebar adjustments guarantee an ideal position for children from 2 to 5 years of age. The saddle adjustment follows a 45° inclination to guarantee total versatility in adjustment, with a proportional out and inward spacing of both handlebar and pedals, which are not on the front wheel, but in the most natural position, just like on a real bicycle!
- Recommended for ages 2 to 5years
- High quality painted steel with molded construction
- Ergonomic tricycle with matching canopy shade
- Three-point safetybelt
- Padded seat
- Adult push handle
- Handle bars adjustable to three different positions
- Comfortable, modern handleswithbrakeslikeabike
- Rear bag for extra storage space
- Electronic console features a left/right indicator, fire engine and police siren, brake sound, horn and a key that makes the sound of an engine starting (3xAA size battery not included)
- Child-safe construction
- Made in Italy