Tanitas TBF-215 offers the convenience of a built in height rod. Automatic height data entry makes the measuring process even easier and more accurate. It utilizes patented foot-to-foot BIA technology to make determining internal body composition a fast and accurate procedure. Features include 440 lb. x .2 lb. scale capacity, Height Rod with 30 x 7 capacity, Adult and Athletic modes, weight only function, fast thermal printer, and RS-232 port for computer interface.
The Tanita TBF-215 model prints out Fat Mass, Fat Free Mass, Fat%, Total Body Water, BMR and Desirable Ranges automatically, with up to 9 copies. Tanitas body composition analyzers are used independently or they can be interfaced with a Computer running Tanitas Health Management Software.
While most other professional scales rely on inexpensive mechanical levers and springs that may wear out quickly, Tanitas weighing system consists of a motionless block of solid metal known as a Single-Point Load Cell. To you, this means better accuracy and durability for years to come.
- Adult & Athlete modes
- Capacity: 440 lb (220 kg)
- Weight Increments: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Body Fat Range: 1% to 75%
- Impedance: 150-900 ohms
- Platform Size: 15.7 x 15 x 1.6 inches
- Body Fat Increments: 0.1%
- Fat Mass / Fat Free Mass: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- BMR:1kJ Unit or 1kcalL Unit
- Total Body Water: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Power Source: AC adapter (included)
- Integrated Thermal printer -- paper size - 2.44 x 300
- RS-232 port for computer
- 3 to 7 foot height rod
- Height rod enters data
- Weight Only function
- 3-year Tanita warranty
- Accessories: Health Management Software
WARNING: Not for use with individuals having a pacemaker or other internal medical device