|Halo 895 Applique Micro Fleece SleepSack Wearable Blanket - Sage Barnyard/Medium
|The SleepSack wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing the inhalation of carbon dioxide which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome The SleepSack wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe warm and cozy all night long New to the collection is our beautiful applique in each motif daisies dog and barnyard more ...
Other Halo Medium Applique Micro-Fleece SleepSacks
The SleepSack™ wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome. The SleepSack™ wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
The SleepSack™ wearable blanket replaces loose blankets for safer sleep. It's the wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
New to the collection is our beautiful applique in each motif; daisies, dog and barnyard.
- THE wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
- Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip.
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve.
- New embroidered message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Available in Soft Pink with Flowers, Baby Blue with Cars and Baby Yellow with Animals.
- Made of 100% flame-retardent polyester fleece.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
||0 - 6 months
||23" - 26"
||10 - 18 lbs.
||6 to 12 months
||26” to 30”
||16 lbs to 24 lbs
||12 to 18 months
||30” to 35”
||22 lbs to 28 lbs
Our super-soft, micro-fleece is great for the colder climates, but it offers superior breathability, making it perfect for year round use. Machine wash with like colors. 100% polyester. Flame retardant.
The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission warns against the use of loose bedding in the crib. Bedding that bunches up or contours around a baby’s mouth or nose can cause dangerous rebreathing of carbon dioxide.
A percentage of every SleepSack™ wearable blanket and SleepSack™ swaddle sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance to support SIDS research and education.
For more information on how to reduce the risk of SIDS and other safety information, contact First Candle/SIDS Alliance at 1-800-221-7437 or visit their website at www.firstcandle.org