This is the ultimate in drinking devices!! The Foogo Straw Bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 12 hours. The hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open. The exterior stays condensation free and the straw bottle is dishwasher safe.
Foods and beverages can spoil if not kept at the right temperature, causing potentially dangerous bacteria to form. Featuring TherMax vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, Thermos Foogo products keep kids' foods and beverages at the right temperature longer than leading competitor brands. Designed to be kid friendly, each product is constructed with an unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior that easily withstands daily wear and tear.
TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention
Keeps drinks fresh and cold for up to 12 hours
Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open
Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear
Exterior stays condensation free
Non-slip, scratch resistant base
Volume: 10 oz
Weight: .67 lb
Dimensions: 2.62" L x 2.62" W x 7.25" H
Care and Use: Foogo Straw Bottle
To Clean Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
To operate the hygienic push button drink lid:
1. Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top.
2. Drink from the sipper straw.
3. To close, push the lid down until it snaps into place.
This product is leak-proof only when the lid is in the closed and locked position.
A worn sipper straw may cause the product to leak. Check straw regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
Replacement straws are available by calling Thermos at 1-800-831-9242.
Straw may be removed for cleaning or replacement as follows:
1. Unscrew lid.
2. Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top.
3. Using your thumbs, push the sipper straw assembly through the bottom of the lid.
4. Pull the inner straw from the bottom of the plastic support disk.
5. Remove rubber straw disk from plastic support disk.
1. Wrap rubber sipper straw edges around the plastic support disk.
2. Push the straw onto plastic support disk. Guide sipper straw assembly into hole in lid. Push firmly into place using inner straw.
3. Fill sippy cup with cold liquid. Securely tighten lid before giving to child.
4. For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill straw bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand
5. 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns.
Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
To avoid possible injury, DO NOT let child walk or run with product.
To avoid possible injury, DO NOT let child chew on the soft material of the straw as it may present a choking hazard.
Check straw regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
Never leave child unattended while using this product.
Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.