This stopwatch system, which features optional printer and computer uploading hardware and software, is the most technologically advanced on the market.
Currently, almost all other memory stopwatches only keep a single event in memory and when a new event is started, all data from the previous event is lost. The unique Ultrak-499 memory is the first to keep multiple events segmented by date and run number.
This revolutionary product has a 2000 lap dual memory. The memory stores either lap times and cumulative times or lap times and lap speeds form up to 2000 laps. The Ultrak-498 data can be printed during timing or later, from memory, it can be printed or uploaded to a computer.
The easy to use universal speed or frequency function displays speed or frequency in any distance and time units the user desires, including miles per hour or strokes per minute. Other features include dual countdown timers which are ideal for interval training, and automatic split release which allows for monitoring current lap times
- 2000 dual split recallable memory
- Memory segregated by event
- Multiple event memory
- Automatic split release
- Large three row display
- Continuous display of event time
- Dual countdown timers
- Optional Windows interface
- Water resistant; lithium battery
- Selective memory deletion by event
- Memory review during operation
- User selects desired output
- Distance (in English or metric units), strokes or cycles
- Time in second, minute or hour