Highest Performing Retail Pump Available!
With breakthrough Natural Expression™ pumping
The only electric retail pump with breakthrough Natural Expression pumping for maximum milk flow. First researched and developed for hospital breastpumps, Natural Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics a babys nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes.
- Let-down mode: Simulates your babys initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow.
- Expression mode: Simulates your babys slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time.
- Feels more like your baby than any other retail pump
- One-touch ‘let-down button designed for faster milk flow
- Customized pumping with adjustable speed and vacuum control
- Stylish bag contains everything you need to pump
- Battery Pak for pumping anywhere, anytime
Your Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump Includes:
Its all in the bag!
- Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump with Natural Expression pumping in a stylish black microfiber bag
- Removable cooler carrier
- Removable motor unit
- Double pumping accessory kit
- Manual breastpump
- Cooling elements
- AC adapter
- Battery Pak
- 4 collection containers and lids
- Sample of CSF ™ Collection, Storage and Freezing breastmilk bags
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
- PureLan ™ 100 sample for sore nipples
- Disposable bra pad Sample
Natural Expression™ is the only research-based breastpump technology that mimics a baby’s nursing rhythm—designed for faster let-down and milk flow.
Natural Expression is based on an in-depth study by leading lactation researcher, Dr. Peter Hartmann, Ph.D. Hartmann’s research showed that a breastfeeding baby has a characteristic sucking pattern that begins with rapid, high frequency sucking and changes abruptly to a slower suck/swallow pattern at the time of milk ejection. Hartmann’s research also demonstrated that a breastpump using two-phase cycling, which most closely resembles a baby’s nursing rhythm, is more effective in breast milk removal than single-cycling breastpumps.
Initially developed for hospital breastpumps, Natural Expression uses two pumping patterns to mimic a baby’s nursing rhythm more effectively than ever before. During the “Let-Down” mode, the pump mimics a breastfeeding baby’s initial rapid nursing action that stimulates the milk ejection reflex (MER) or “let-down” and quickly begins milk flow. Once milk begins to flow, moms switch to the second mode, called “Expression,” which mimics the infant’s longer feeding cycle in which slower, deeper suckling helps to maximize milk flow in less time.
Together the two rhythms of the Natural Expression pumping pattern make for a comfortable and authentic pumping experience that is more like a baby than any other pump.