Equipped with a Stroller Strides Fitness Kit, including: BOB handlebar console, Stroller strides exercise manual and exercise tubing, the Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller is your perfect workout companion. This BOB is ready to get physical with its state-of-the-art suspension system, easy-fold, lightweight design and revolutionary swiveling front wheel, which locks in place when you want to really pump up the pace.
- Includes Stroller Strides Fitness Kit: Handlebar Console, Stroller Strides exercise manual and exercise tubing.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness helps keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Canopy silk screened with Stroller Strides logo.
- Weight (Net): 26lb, 11.75kg
- Capacity: 70lb, 31.75kg (Occupant plus luggage weight)
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires. Rear 16" x 1.75", Front 12.5" x 1.75".
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Swivel Knob: Durable steel knob and lock-out pin to convert from "walk" mode to "jog" mode.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
- Wheel Base: Swivel mode 25.28in (64.2cm) / Jogging mode 30.71in (78.0cm)
- Overall Length: Swivel mode 46.14in (117.2cm) / Jogging mode 51.65in (131.2m)
- Handle Bar Height: 39.81in (101.1cm)
- Width: 25.40in (64.5cm)
- Interior Seat Width: 14.70in (37.3cm)
- Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 39.20in (99.6cm) / Jogging mode 43.10in (109.5cm)
- Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 19.30in (49.0cm) / Jogging mode 19.30in (49.0cm)
- Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 33in (83.8cm) / Jogging mode 36.90in (93.7cm)
- Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 11.80in (30.0cm) / Jogging mode 10.70in (27.2cm)
The BOB Stroller Warranty
All BOB strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. We warranty our strollers against all defects in material and workmanship.
BOB recommends that your child should be at least 8 weeks old before riding in a BOB stroller. Please note that babies incapable of holding their head up must have additional head and neck support to ride safely and comfortably. For jogging or off-road stroller use, children should be at least 8 months old.
Single-child BOB strollers have a weight limit of 70 lbs/32 kg. Duallie models have a weight limit of 100 lbs/45kg or 50 lbs/22.5 kg. per seat.
ASTM International/Health Canada
All current BOB stroller models have been tested by an independent laboratory to ensure they meet or exceed the stringent stroller safety standards of both ASTM F833-05a and SOR/85-379 (as set forth by Health Canada).