|Clek OL11U1PFSJO Olli Booster Seat Orange Standard Julius (Paul Frank Design)
|clek booster seats are designed and engineered by a world-class automotive seat manufacturer and utilizes many of the same materials found in luxury vehicle seating providing key safety convenience comfort and styling features more ...
Baby Products >
Car Seats >
Car Booster Seats
The clek™ booster seats are designed with an integrated rigid LATCH system to deliver both the safety of LATCH and the convenience of uncomplicated installation, features typically at odds with one another.
clek™ booster seats are designed and engineered by a world-class automotive seat manufacturer and utilizes many of the same materials found in luxury vehicle seating, providing key safety, convenience, comfort and styling features.
Why a Booster Seat?
- Children under 4’ 9” tall or less than 80 pounds need a booster seat to ensure seat belts properly fit their small frame. Despite the clear safety advantages, studies show that less than 20 percent of children who should use booster seats actually do, leaving thousands of children with inadequate protection.
Child Vehicle Safety
- Children ages 4 to 8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- Motor vehicle traffic crashes are the leading cause of death for children age 3 through 14.1
- In 2005, 346 children ages 4 to 7 were killed while approximately 49,000 children in that age group were injured in car crashes.
Who should use olli™?
- Children whose height and weight are between 40-57 in./101-145 cm. and 40-100 lbs./18-45 kg.
- The clek™ LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system. LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for CHildren) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
- If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use olli™ unlatched.
olli™ booster seat safety highlights:
- Designed to attach securely to the vehicle’s LATCH anchors that are built into the crease between the seat back and the seat cushion
- Can be used unlatched in vehicles without LATCH anchorage system
- Raises your child 4 in./ 10 cm. to improve in vehicle shoulder belt ?t
- Better positions belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Con?rms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
Children under 4’9” (145 cm) tall or less than 80 pounds (36 kg) need a safe booster seat that ensures seat belts properly fit their small frame. Despite the clear safety advantages, studies show that fewer than 20 percent of children who should use booster seats actually do, leaving thousands of children with inadequate protection.
- Energy-absorbing comfort-cube™ construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum. Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep! The olli™ booster seat is different: it’s built like the seat in your car. The comfort-cube™ construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
- Includes padded armrests for child comfort on the backless booster seat (olli™ model)
- olli™ is ultra-light, making it highly portable from one vehicle to another for kids and families on the go.
- Installs and releases in less than 10 seconds
- Weighs only five pounds for easy portability between vehicles
- Premium fabrics protect vehicle seats
- Adaptable storage pocket (cargo-thingy™) holds drinks, MP3 players, juice boxes and more
- Plush seat cover is removable and washable
- Easy to customize with optional clekjacket™ seat covers in kid-friendly colors and patterns
- Dimensions: 17.75 x 15.75 x 10 inches
- Physical Weight: 5 lbs
* within the 48 continental US States
Clek OLX1ST-AM1UST, Strap-thingy Carrying Strap
Strap-thingy carrying strap is designed specifically to facilitate carrying your Clek booster seat while traveling. To use, attach the ends of the Strap-thingy to the booster seats LATCH connectors. To remove, pull on the quick release strap.
Ozzi and Oobr models do not come with a Strap-thingy.
Strap-thingy’s are compatible with Ozzi and Oobr (in BACKLESS mode only) and are available for purchase as an accessory.