|Polar RS800CX MULTISPORT (G5) 90043416, Training Computer Heart Rate Monitor
|The RS800CX MULTISPORT (G5) is designed for the elite level Multisport athletes and coaches who wants to improve performance by planning, monitoring and analyzing training data. The included Polar G5 GPS Sensor provides speed and distance measurement in all terrestrial sports such as rowing, mountain biking, canoeing, Nordic skiing and running. The sensitive SIRF III GPS system provides highly reliable GPS reception even in wooded areas with rote tracking. more ...
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
The RS800CX MULTISPORT (G5) is designed for the elite level Multisport athletes and coaches who wants to improve performance by planning, monitoring and analyzing training data. The included Polar G5 GPS Sensor provides speed and distance measurement in all terrestrial sports such as rowing, mountain biking, canoeing, Nordic skiing and running. The sensitive SIRF III GPS system provides highly reliable GPS reception even in wooded areas with rote tracking.
Altimeter and barometer features
Body measurement features
- Altitude with graphical trend – available via Polar ProTrainer 5 software - Altitude is measured with an atmospheric air pressure sensor. Altitude is shown as ascended and descended meters/feet and uphill/downhill steepness in percentages and grades.
- Altitude, ascent and descent – meters, degrees, percentage - Altitude is measured with an atmospheric air pressure sensor. Altitude is shown as ascended and descended meters/feet and uphill/downhill steepness in percentages and grades.
- Automatic age-based target zone - bpm / % / % HRR - To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate, or as a heart rate reserve (% HRR). See also Maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) and Manual target zone.
- Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
- Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm / % / % HRR - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- HRmax (age-based) - The highest number of heart beats per minute (bpm) during maximum physical exertion. For a rough estimate of your maximum heart rate, subtract your age from 220. HRmax is a useful tool for determining the intensity of training as intensity zones can be defined using HRmax. Some Polar products define maximum heart rate during the Polar Fitness Test, see also HRmax (Polar Fitness Test -based).
- HRmax (Polar Fitness test-based) - Some Polar products predict your HRmax simultaneously with the Polar Fitness Test. This predicted HRmax value is more accurate than the age-based formula (220 minus age).
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone – bpm / % / % HRR - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar Fitness Test - Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar Fitness Test you can measure your aerobic fitness by yourself, automatically and without any exertion. All you need is your training computer. The Polar Fitness Test is as accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and personal information.
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure with altimeter calibration - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnCode® (2.4 GHz W.I.N.D.) – coded transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding significantly reduces interference from other training computers. The 2.4 GHz W.I.N.D transmission is disturbance-free from other electronic devices.
- Polar OwnOptimizer – personal training status - Polar OwnOptimizer feature is an easy and reliable test to determine whether your training is optimally developing your performance. OwnOptimizer helps you to optimize your training load during a training program so that you experience an increase in performance and do not undertrain or overtrain in the long run. Based on the test, you are provided with a scale and description of your personal training status.
- Polar OwnZone® – personal heart rate zone - Polar OwnZone® determines your personal heart rate limits for a training session. Depending on the day and time, your physical state may vary, for instance, if you are stressed or tired, or if you are not fully recovered from your latest training session, Polar can determine that information from your heart rate and guide you to your ideal training zone for that moment.
- Polar sport zones - Polar sport zones provide an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow sport zones based training programs. Training is divided into five zones based on percentages of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60%HRmax), light (60-70%HRmax), moderate (70-80%HRmax), hard (80-90%HRmax) and maximum (90-100%HRmax).
- R-R Intervals / Online HR Variability
G5 GPS sensor features
- Compatible with Polar ProTrainer 5 software – with included IrDA USB Adapter
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com – with included IrDA USB Adapter
- The extremely small G5 GPS sensor provides accurate speed and distance measurement for a range of outdoor sport. It is light and easy to wear in the armband pocket. After training you can see your route on a map at polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Measures speed and distance
- Records accurate positioning data
- Easy to wear in a light armband
- Rechargeable battery that can be charged with a USB cable
s3 stride sensor features
- Combined training files - This feature allows combining consecutive training sessions. When you start a new training session within an hour of the previous one, you can combine the new session with the previous one.
- Memory left indication
- R-R Recording - R-R recording rate saves heartbeat intervals, that is, intervals between successive heartbeats. This information is also shown as instantaneous heart rate in beats per minute in recorded samples. This enables the analysis of heart rate variability (HRV) using the ProTrainer 5 software with an accuracy of 1 ms.
- Totals - Totals includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- 99 Training files (with summaries)
- Weekly history - Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Measures running speed/pace and distance
- Helps improve running technique by telling running cadence and stride length
- Shock and water resistant, handling even the most demanding runs
- User replaceable battery
- Automatic lap recording - With this feature you can set your training computer to take laps based on preset distance, for example, every 1 km/mi.
- Display zoom - Display zoom feature allows you to zoom in information on the display during training.
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- Interval trainer guided workouts – heart rate / pace / distance - Create interval guided workouts based on time, heart rate, speed/pace or distance guidance with up to three linked timers or distances and up to three target zones.
- Number of laps – 99
- Time and distance based interval timers - Use timers, for example, as a training tool in interval training to tell you when to switch from a harder to a lighter period and vice versa. The timers can be time- or distance- based.
- User configurable displays – all lines - This feature allows you to configure training computer displays to show the information that you need during your training session. Configure the displays either in the training computer or in ProTrainer 5 software.
- ZoneLock - ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
- ZonePointer - ZonePointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity/pace/speed/cadence targets.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock - By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Reminders - You can set reminders to alarm you of different tasks or training sessions, for instance, reminding you to drink during a training session.
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- Training reminder
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 50m
Whats in the box - RS800CX MULTISPORT (G5)
- Battery life 1 Year
- Battery type CR2032
- Water resistance 50m - Not suitable for bathing or swimming. Protected against wash splashes and raindrops. Do not wash with a pressure washer.Not suitable for swimming. Protected against wash splashes, sweat, raindrops etc. Do not wash with a pressure washer.Suitable for swimming and snorkeling (without air tanks).Water resistance of Polar products is tested according to International IEC 60529 IPx7 (1m, 30min, 20°C).Suitable for bathing and swimming.1h/day 7days/week exercise
- Black Chrome Polar RS800CX training computer
- G5 GPS Sensor w/arm holder
- S-3+ Stride Sensor with shoe holder
- Polar G5 GPS sensor
- Polar IrDA USB Adapter
- Polar ProTrainer software CD
* within the 48 continental US States
Polar 92043534, H2 Heart Rate Sensor M-XXL
Out of Stock
The H2 heart rate sensor allows you to monitor your heart rate on a compatible Polar device. The soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your exercise. The convenient hook mechanism makes it quick to put on when you want to start training and easy to take off when you’re finished.
- View accurate heart rate information on all Polar training products (uses both 5kHz and 2.4GHz W.I.N.D. transmission for maximum compatibility)
- Bring it to the gym. 5kHz coded transmission also allows you to see real-time heart rate on compatible gym equipment. Look for the Polar logo!
- Transfers heart rate information while swimming with products that support 5kHz transmission*
- New improved user-replaceable battery mechanism
- * FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, RCX5, CS100, CS200, CS300