bellybuds™ make an ideal pregnancy or baby shower gift. Play prenatal music or the recorded voices of loved ones to the womb. bellybuds™ are specialized, wearable speakers for expectant mothers that have been uniquely designed to conveniently and safely allow the playing of music and sounds to a developing child in the womb.
bellybuds™ consist of two modular bellyphones™ that gently adhere to the varying curvature of a growing belly with skin-safe, form-fitting hydrogel adhesive rings. With its comfortable belt-less design that is all but invisible under clothing, expectant mothers may now bond with and share the pleasure of music and sound with their child in virtually any location.
bellybuds™ plug into any standard digital music player or sound device and are easily transportable.
Now every mom-to-be can enjoy audio in utero on the go!
- Play music to your baby in utero!
- Plugs into all common digital music players and computers, splitter included for simultaneous listening..
- Can be worn discreetly under your clothing - play music anywhere, anytime!
- Easy on, easy off! No straps! No belts! No buckles!
- Comfortable and portable - toss it in your purse!
Included with your purchase of bellybuds™
- one pair of bellybuds™ bellyphones™
- one pair of bellybuds™ buddons™
- 4 Pack of hydrogel adhesive rings
- two bellybuds™ "dock" for safe, convenient storage
- one audio splitter for simultaneous listening
- one neoprene pouch with belt clip
Also included the Replacement adhesive ring
- Easy twist-on and twist-off for quick replacement
- Can be re-applied up to 20-30 times
- Made from a medical-grade, skin-safe hydrogel
- Adhere gently and firmly to the belly
- Removes easily without leaving any residue
Just like you, we’ve been on a journey of discovery. How can we bond with our developing son or daughter? What is this new life actually capable of? How do we know what’s beneficial and healthy at which stages?
Bellybuds was born when we followed our intuition to create a safe way to play prenatal music and sound to our own baby-to-be. We were curious, of course, what science had to say about it all, and did quite a bit of research along the way.
We weren’t surprised to learn that a large percentage of the research studies we encountered support what we suspected all along: sharing audio at the safe levels we created helps stimulate the baby’s development in positive ways, and helps create voice recognition patterns, even before birth. That made us even more excited about sharing this technology with other parents-to-be.