|Monark - 928E Upright Ergonomic Testing Bicycle
|The new version of 928E is a completely new bike with functions that connects more to 839E / 939E then the fully mechanical bikes. A unit that offers a safe testing bike and easy to use exercise bike in the same product. Based on the 900-frame it comes naturally with the low entrance frame and the swift settings with 250kg in max user weight. more ...
The new version of 928E is a completely new bike with functions that connects more to 839E / 939E then the fully mechanical bikes. A unit that offers a safe testing bike and easy to use exercise bike in the same product.
Based on the 900-frame it comes naturally with the low entrance frame and the swift settings with 250kg in max user weight.
The most important change on the new 928E is that the resistance is controlled from the display. With + and – buttons the workload in watt is adjusted and maintained independent of pedal speed.
The speed independency together with USB-connection and memory card system gives greater possibilities for connection to PC and analyzes of data.
To make it easy to use the exercise program is default, the clients only have to push start and change the workload to start exercise.
Important functions/changes on new 928E
- Transmitting of data to PC by USB cabel or memorycard.
- Used both for test and training by 3 different programs: Åstrand - YMCA - Manual.
- Adjustment of workload directly in the display.
- Programming of personal data directly in the display.
- Test results shows directly in the display.
- Work levels in Watts, Kp or Kpm/min.
- Speed independent (at test the testperson should keep a constant speed).
- Large well balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Can be calibrated.
- Adjustable saddle and handlebar.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Width 550 mm (22”) at handlebar.
- Width 640 mm (25”) at support tubes.
- Lenght 1240 mm (49”).
- Height 1260 mm (50”) at handlebar.
- Height 790-1160 mm (31-46”) at seat.
- Weight 58 kg (128 lbs).
- Max userweight 250 kg (550 lbs).
- Adaptor included.
- Pendulum weight brake.
Shows in display
- LCD display
- Powered by adaptor or battery
- Pulse by chest belt
- Åstrand or YMCA
- % of max. pulse and pulse
- Vo2 i l/per min or ml/per min/kg
- % of max pulse or pulse
- Distance, speed and time.
- Kcal or work load.
- Work level in watt, Kpm/min or KP.
- Units: (MPH, lbs, Miles) or (KM/H, KM, Kg).
* within the 48 continental US States