|Monark - 839E Digital Ergometer Testing Bike
|The Monark Ergomedic 839E Electronic Test Cycle is one of the world's most accurate cycle ergometers. It is especially used for fitness assessment and stress testing, as well as in research, sports medicine and rehabilitation. With menu based programs, bu more ...
Fitness Products >
The Monark Ergomedic 839E Electronic Test Cycle is one of the worlds most accurate cycle ergometers. It is especially used for fitness assessment and stress testing, as well as in research, sports medicine and rehabilitation.
The Monark 839E Electronic Cycle Ergometer is equipped with removable control unit, pre-programed with Astrand, Bruce, YMCA, Naughton, Ramp, and Incremental protocols, amongst others, plus target heart rate adjusted workload. Individual exercise protocals can be programmed and stored. Heart rate is monitored by optical ear sensor or with chest belt of telemetry type.
The Monark 839E Bicycle Ergometer provides a constant workload independent of pedal speed. Easy to calibrate both mechanically and electronically.
- Menu based programs
- Multi lingual options.
- Provides a constant workload independent of pedal speed.
- Work may be power (watts or kpm/min), force (kp or Newton) or VO 2 (ml/kg/min).
- Built-in digital timer.
- Heart rate measured with telemetry type or with ear sensor.
- Optical metronome.
- Energy consumption calculator in calories (kcal).
- Remote controller with backlit LCD-display.
- Serial communication port for remote PC or ECG machine.
- Direct printer connection port.
- Direct calculation of aerobic capacity with built-in protocols; Åstrand, Bruce, YMCA and Naughton.
- Can be pre-set for step-by-step change in workload and time intervals, i.e. ramp and incremental.
- Individual exercise protocols can be programmed and stored.
- Training protocol; workload is adjusted automatically to achieve and maintain target heart rate.
Specifications - Bike:
- Brake-power 0-1400 W (depending on rpm).
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Adjustable saddle; vertically and forward/backwards.
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever.
- Stable frame, with square tubing.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport. Length 1150 mm (45").
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar.
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes.
- Height 760-1135 mm (30-45") at handlebar..
- Height 800-1120 mm (30-44") at seat.
- Weight 56 kg (123 lbs).
Specifications - Computer:
- Dual 8 MHz microcomputer system with 16 bits processor.
- Standard RS 232 interface.
- Interface for PC Compatible parallel printer.
- Can be controlled from an ANSI compatible terminal.
- Multi-color LED bar showing metronome or heart rate and rpm-deviations.
- Auto sensing to 110-140 V. AC or 200-240 V. AC alternatively.
- Resistance System: Magnetic, self-regulating weight basket
- Riding Position: Upright
- Free Wheeling Mode: Yes
- Flywheel: Large, Fully enclosed
- Display Console: Electronic readout: current speed, rpm, workout time, distance, heart rate, braking power (calories
- consumed), force (Newtons), and power (watts), VO2
- On-board Computer: Dual 8 MHz microcomputer system, 16 bits processor
- Electronic Interface: Standard 232, PC compatible parallel printer, Controlled from ANSI compatible terminal
- Pedal Type: Standard dimension
- Transmission: Chain
- Pulse Measurement: Ear clip, Telemetry type
- Included Software: Analysis Software
- Made in: Sweden
- Warranty - One year on parts
* within the 48 continental US States