iWALK2.0 Hands Free crutch is comfortable, sturdy, proven and allows users to enjoy hands-free, pain-free mobility throughout their recovery. It allows them to resume their daily routine. Common tasks that are impossible with crutches or knee scooters, things such as pushing a shopping cart, mowing the lawn, carrying a glass of water, etc. are easy and pain-free using the iWALK2.0.
Why would you use ARM crutches when a LEG crutch would work so much better?
The iWALK2.0 is a revolutionary hands free crutch that ends the pain and inconvenience of conventional crutches. iWALK2.0 is the next evolution from the original iWALKFree and is packed with new features that make it easy to learn and use. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their rehabilitation.
Safe, stable, economical and easy to learn and use, the iWALK2.0 is a potent alternative to traditional crutches and knee scooters. It provides self sufficiency and ends the pain and inefficiency of conventional crutches and knee scooters.
iWALK2.0 is a clinically proven FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical Device
The all new iWALK2.0 is the product of 10 years of experience and engineering expertise. It adjusts quickly and tool-free for user heights from 4’10” to 6’6”. It can change for left or right leg use in seconds without tools.
Takes seconds to put on or take off. Learning is easy - walk confidently in only minutes – easy and comfortable to use.
Navigate stairs and tight spaces in comfort and ease, hands free – something you cannot do with crutches or knee scooters.
Constructed of UV resistant and hypoallergenic materials
- Reduced atrophy
- Partial elevation of the injured limb
- Eliminates axillary nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutches
- Improved mobility
- Functional recovery
- Ability to function in day to day activities
- Ability to go up or down stairs
- Ability to return to work
Works Best For:
- You have average strength and balance
- You could walk without limitations prior to your injury or condition
- Your uninjured leg does not have any mobility limitations (example – arthritic knee)
- Your injury or condition is below the knee
- You can kneel on a stool or chair for one minute without pain or discomfort
- Your injured leg can bend 90 degrees at the knee
- You are motivated to have a hands free, pain free rehabilition
- You are between 4’10” and 6’6” tall
- You weigh 275 pounds or less
NOT to be used by:
- Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- Those with limited proprioception in their lower extremities
- Age limits – It’s difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0 because physical condition varies from individual to individual – especially in the elderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by users in their 70’s and beyond. You do not need to be an elite athlete to use the iWALK2.0- you need only average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly candidate will succeed on the iWALK2.0
- Hands free, pain free mobility
- Self-sufficiency through use of their hands
- The ability to lead functional lives again
- End the under-arm, hand and wrist pain from conventional crutches
- Efficiency of walking due to using their legs for support instead of their hands and arms
- Ability to navigate stairs with ease and safety
- Heightened well-being due to retaining an active, productive lifestyle
- One size easily adjusts for user heights from 4’10” to 6’6” without tools
- Adapts for left or right leg in seconds without tools
- Ergonomically lateral offset foot design is self-stabilizing and provides safety and confidence
- Replaceable treads provide traction and safety
- Change height in seconds for using shoes with different height
- Easily accommodates all leg types including valgus (knock kneed) and varus (bow legged)
- Easy to adjust comfortable straps
- Assembly is quick, easy and tool free
- Breaks down in seconds for easy storage or transport
- No latex - hypoallergenic materials
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 16.75 x 8.0 x 5.5
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- User Height: 410" to 6 6"
- Warranty: 1 Year