COMFORT AND PORTABILITY -Made of soft fabric and padding, instead of hard plastics
Child can continue to wear it outside of the car, or parent can easily carry it with them.
COOL AND STYLISH TO WEAR -Outward appearance mimics a space suit, which appeals more to children based on market research.
Children would show off to friends, instead of feeling as if they are sitting in baby seats.
- For children outgrowing convertible CRS
- Improved safety & design over currently available products
- Vehicle belt positioned in front of child
- Use in any rear seating position with lap and shoulder belt.
- Portable, Compact and Easy to use.
- Reflective trim for low light conditions.
- A child restraint system that older children want to use.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN ELEMENTS:
- Reduced head and knee excursion
- Reposition lap belt below abdomen, protecting organs
- Reposition shoulder belt away from child’s neck
- Energy absorbing design
- Foam, energy absorbing lamination
The RideSafer 3 has only one use mode, use as a vehicle belt positioner and is used only with a vehicle lap and shoulder belt.
RideSafer 3 provided in a small and large size for children 30 to 60 lbs. and 50 to 80 lbs.
When used as a vehicle belt positioner, secured with a vehicle lap and shoulder belt without a top tether, the primary function of the webbing harness system is to position and maintain the position of the lap belt low on the hips and maintain the position of the vehicle shoulder belt on the shoulder of the occupant.
The sewn webbing of the RideSafer 3 also provides the support structure for the laminated fabric panels of the vest , the laminated fabric panels are included for ease of use and to reduce the crash forces transferred to the occupant.
RideSafer 3 has dynamically tested under the dynamic test conditions prescribed in FMVSS 213 as part of their due care procedures. RideSafer3 uses the description “Tested to FMVSS 213” to advise the public that the product has been tested.
The RideSafer® 3 has only one use mode which is Lap-Shoulder Belt mode
tested to FMVSS213.
This mode can be used to reposition the lap belt to the lower portion of the hip and thighs. The shoulder belt should be slid into a shoulder positioner.