Using Tanitas patented “foot-to-foot” BIA technology, the TBF-410GS determines body composition accurately in less than ten seconds. This unit features a column-mounted display with a built-in thermal printer, and built-in casters for easy mobility and ideal for use in small, dedicated spaces. . As on all Tanitas GS models, the Goal Setter feature calculates the amount of fat mass to be lost or gained in order to achieve a pre-selected target body fat percentage.
Specifications of the Tanita TBF-410 include 440 lb. x 0.2 lb. scale capacity, Adult and Athletic modes, weight only function, a fast, integrated thermal printer, and RS-232 port for computer interface. The Tanita TBF-410 prints out Fat Mass, Fat Free Mass, Fat%, Total Body Water, BMR and Desirable Ranges automatically, with up to 9 copies.
Tanitas body composition analyzers can be used independently or they can be interfaced with a computer running Tanitas Health Management Software.
While most other professional scales rely on inexpensive mechanical levers and springs that may wear out quickly, Tanitas weighing system consists of a motionless block of solid metal known as a Single-Point Load Cell. To you, this means better accuracy and durability for years to come.
- Adult & Athlete modes
- 440 lb weight capacity
- 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) weight graduation
- 0.1% body fat graduation
- 1% to 75% body fat range
- 1 kJ unit (1 kcal unit) B.M.R
- 150-900 ohms (1 ohm unit) impedance
- 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) fat mass/fat free mass
- 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) total body water
- Compact, column-mount design
- Single point load cell
- Weight-Only Function
- AC adapter included
- RS-232 port for computer
- LCD display
- Goal Setter feature - calculates the amount of body fat percentage to be lost or gained in order to achieve a preselected body fat goal.
- Integrated thermal printer (See sample printout) -- 2.44 x 300 paper
- 3-year Tanita warranty
- Health Management Software
- Height Rod
For competitive pricing, please call 1-800-832-0055