|Detecto IB-600 Digital In-Bed Scale
|The Detecto IB-600 Weighmobile electronic in bed scales are ideal for patient weighing in intensive care, coronary care, geriatric care, surgical recovery and burn treatment. 600 lb capacity with 0.2 lb readability. Loaded with features. more ...
Designed for fast, accurate, and heavy-capacity patient weighing the Detecto IB600 in bed medical scale features a flame retardant, antibacterial, self-deodorizing stretcher which is placed under the patient and hydraulically lifted inches from the bed. The touch of a button gives a digital readout of the patients weight. Dual tare functions let you subtract the weight of bedding. One nurse can quickly gather data from an entire floor, without wasted motion or patient discomfort! Safety features include locking casters and lockable base widening stance for stability.
- Capacity: 600 pounds x 0.2 lbs (270 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232 interface
- Auto sleep mode
- Auto power off
- Lock release display
- Automatic / manual zero
- Motion detector
- Stretcher carrying cups and "easy stow" hoops contribute to this scales ease of movement
- Hydraulic lift mechanism
- Adjustable weighing arm (38.5" to 73" / 978mm to 1.85m high)
- Easy-to-read LCD digital indicators simple controls reduce the chance of errors
- Closed overall dimensions: 60" H x 65.9" L x 31.5" W
- Stretcher: 6 long Thermoplastic SureChek fabric
- Power: 6 "AA" size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
- Under bed clearance: 4.8 inches
- Display: 0.7" high-contrast, 7-segment LCD with Body Mass Index, On/Off button, Lb/Kg, Hold/Release, Zero, Automatic Zero
- Overload stops: prevents damage to weighing sensors
- Ideal for intensive care, coronary care, geriatric care, surgical recovery and burn treatment
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
- The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)